Rejected

A couple of weeks have passed and I have managed to control myself around him somehow. We had just finished watching a movie in his theatre and I was getting tired.

"You sleepy baby?" he asked me playing in my hair.

"Yeah, kinda." I reply.

"Do you wanna spend the night with me tonight?" he asked brushing my hair over my ear with his hand.

I've never stayed the night at Neverland before, the temptation would be too great so he always sends me home with the limo.

"Are you sure you want me to stay?" I ask.

"Yes I'm sure. I would love to spend the night holding you close to me in my bed." he says still stroking my hair.

"Well.. Ok, if you think it would be alright." I say.

"Great..come on." he says grabbing my hand and leading me out of the theatre and into his bedroom, a room in his house I've never been in before.

"Here, sit down and make yourself comfortable. I'm going to change, I'll be right back." he says as he guides me to sit down on his bed. His room is huge with a fireplace, that's lit, and a huge 4 post bed.

He leaves and goes into the bathroom. I remove my dress. I wore black lace panties and matching bra. I slip in under red satin sheets he has on the bed hoping that this would be the night I've been waiting for.

He emerges from the bathroom looking so damn sexy.
He has on dark blue satin pajamas with his curly ebony locks pulled back into a ponytail with a single curl hanging down the front of his face. This is gonna be harder than I thought...

He dims the lights and gets under the covers with me.

"Come here." he says. I slide over to him in the bed. "You're so beautiful." he says to me stroking the side of my cheek. "I love you Gina." he says staring deep into my eyes. "I love you too Michael." I reply.

He grabs my face and begins to kiss me. His tongue explores my mouth. He tastes like the wine we had been drinking earlier. I moan into his mouth. I could feel myself begin to get wet with anticipation. I take his hand and guide it to my breasts. He stops kissing me and looks down to see where I put his hand. He looks up at me and smiles. He starts to massage my breasts through my bra. I start to moan. "Mmmm Michael...that feels so good baby...don't stop." I moan

He reaches around my back and unfastens my bra. He pulls it off me and throws it on the floor. He continues massaging my breasts and begins to tweak my nipples which are already erect.

"Mmmm please Michael...I need to feel your mouth on me...I sigh.

He begins to lick and suck on my neck licking his way down to my breasts. He licks the nipple then begins to suck on it gently at first. I grab the back of his head. He turns me over on my back and begins to suck on my nipple harder while playing with the other one. I wrap my legs around his waist as he grinds his crotch into mine. I think this is it..its going to happen tonight. I think to myself.

He continues to suck on my breasts hungrily as I take his free hand and move it down to the crotch of my panties. I keep my hand on top of his and rub his hand up and down my wet pu***. I know he can feel my wetness through my panties. He moans while still sucking my nipples. He stops sucking my breasts and looks down. He continues to rub my womanhood with his skilled hand. I'm teetering dangerously close to the edge of orgasm when he stops suddenly.

"Wha.. What's wrong baby?" I ask feeling slightly frustrated.

" Gina...maybe we've gone too far again." he says.

"You're... You're kidding right?" I ask. "

"No... I'm sorry baby..I just wanted to hold you tonight. I hadn't planned on this happening. We got carried away." He says.

I close my eyes trying to control my temper. "Ok..thats fine..I guess.." I manage to say.

" Look...I'm sorry Gina but I have something special planned for us tomorrow. I want you to meet my sister." he says smiling.

"Which one?" I ask still slightly annoyed with him.

"Janet. She's heard so much about you she's dying to meet you." He says.

"That's cool. I can't wait to meet her. I'm a fan." I say I get up find my bra and put it back on. I climb back in the bed.

"Come over here. You're so far away." he says to me smiling. It's so hard to stay mad at him when he flashes me that million dollar smile.

I slide over and turn my back to him. He wraps his arms around me.

"I'm sorry Gina, I love you." he says to me.

"I love you too." I say. I have to admit, I'm excited to meet his sister tomorrow. We fall asleep with him holding me tight.
__________________
The next day the limo takes me back to my house where I shower and change into a tee shirt and jeans. The limo takes me back to Neverland where Michael is waiting for me in the living room.

"Hey Gina. You look great!" he says. "Thanks, so do you." I say.

He's wearing a red button down shirt and black slacks. His curly hair is loose and falls over his shoulders.

"Janet should be here any minute and she's bringing us KFC." he says excitedly.

"Oh good. I'm starving!" I say.

I start to get a little nervous. She's the first person in his family that I've met so far. Just then the doorbell rings.

"Yea! Its her!" he says and runs out the room to answer the door. I await nervously chewing on my fingernails, its a bad habit I've had since I was little. I hear voices coming up the hall.

" She's in here." I hear Michael say. He walks in first with Janet following behind him.

" Janet, I want you to meet Gina." he says. She looks fantastic. I haven't seen her since her "When I think of you" video. She has lost a lot of weight! She was cute before but now she was gorgeous. I'm far from gay, not that theres anything wrong with that, but I could always appreciate a pretty woman. She had on tight black jeans and a tight tee shirt and heels. Her hair was straight and she had bangs.

"Hi Gina, its nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you girl." she says to me smiling. She gives me a warm hug.

"Its great to meet you too Janet." I say back to her feeling a little star struck.

We go to the dining room and take the chicken that she brought for us. She sits next to me and Michael sits across from us. We start to eat.

"Well Janet, I just have to say, I love your music. I have the Control album memorized frontwards and backwards." I say to her giggling.

" Well thank you Gina. I'm working on a new album, its called Rhythm Nation, in fact I just shot the video for the first single "Miss u much." she says smiling. She has the same gorgeous smile as her brother.

"Oh Wow! I can't wait to hear it!" I say.

"Well... if you want we can hang out tomorrow at my house and I can let you listen to it." she says as she puts her hand on my thigh under the table. I look at her with a confused look on my face. She looks at me and winks.

"Ummm..ok..that sounds like fun." I reply. She squeezes my thigh.

" Yeah Gina, you'll like this album!" Michael says. He doesn't even know whats going on under the table right across from him.

" Good. I'll pick you up from here tomorrow afternoon. I'm looking forward to it." she says still rubbing my thigh smiling.

Maybe I'm reading this all wrong. Maybe it's just a friendly gesture. But I can't help but think.. What am I getting myself into...