No Easy Way Out

Warning: Explicit content ahead, but you already knew that...lol ;)

"This time, I want your mouth on me. I want you to taste me...." she says.

You see the last time I was with her, I made her cum with my hands, not my mouth. I've never done this before and I'm nervous to tell you the truth.

"Sit down." she says as she guides me to sit on the edge of the bed. She then walks over to the CD player and presses the play button. Marvin Gaye begins to serenade us. She precedes to seduce me with a strip tease while I watch. She slowly peels off her clothes in time to the music grinding her hips making the heat rise up in my body. When she's fully naked she runs her hand down her body until she reaches her sweet spot. She rubs her fingers in her wetness throws her head back, and moans while she pinches her nipple with her other hand. I squeeze my thighs together as my womanhood tingles with excitement. She then walks over to me and brings her slick fingers to my lips. She forces my mouth open to give me my first taste of a woman.

"Suck" she says. I start to suck her fingers greedily as she works them in and out of my mouth. "Mmm..good girl..." she moans while she watches me and plays with her nipple with her other hand.

She pulls her fingers out of my mouth then puts them in hers and sucks. Damn she's sexy..She then brings a chair over and positions it in front of me. She sits down in the chair and throws her right leg over the right arm of the chair and then does the same with her left leg. She's now spread wide in front of me so I can see every inch of her slick inner core. She rubs her womanhood while I watch. "Do you like the way I taste?" she asks. I just stare at her as she plays with herself. I nod my head yes unable to speak watching the sexy site before me.

"Mmm..do you want another taste?" she asks as she continues to pleasure herself. I nod my head yes. and she beckons me over to her with her finger. I crawl over to her until I'm kneeling right in front of her chair. I stare up at her..mesmerized.

"Well...don't be shy..taste me baby...please..I need you..." she begs me. I kneel forward as she moves her hand away from her sweet spot and brings her fingers to her mouth to taste herself. I lick her once and she throws her head back and starts to moan. I lick her again and she grabs the back of my head and pulls me closer to her. I travel my tongue up and down and around her cl** as she starts to breathe harder. She looks down at me and we lock eyes.

"Yeah...that's it baby..right there....." she moans as she grabs my head tighter and pulls me even closer to her. I continue to work her with my tongue as I bring my hand up and slip two fingers in her hole. I watch her make hella sexy faces as I continue to pleasure her.

"Mmm..f*** baby...that's it..." she moans as she begins to rock her hips fu*****my fingers while I continue to suck on her. She closes her eyes tight and throws her head back again.

"Uhh..I'm gonna cum baby. ahh..f***.." she moans. I remove my fingers from her and replace them with my mouth so I can taste her climax. I rub her cl** vigoriously with my fingers as I feel her hot liquid squirt into my mouth while she calls my name. I kneel back away from her wiping my mouth, as she comes down from her climax. She looks down at me still breathing hard with a confused look on her face.

"You sure that was your first time eatin p****?" she asks. I can' t help but to laugh.

"Yeah.. it was." I say

"Well..you coulda fooled me! Did you like it?" she asks me sitting up from the chair.

"Yeah I did..you..taste...delicious..." I say licking my lips still tasting her on them. She crawls down from her chair to sit on the floor with me. She kisses me on my lips then runs her tongue along them to taste herself on my lips and moans. I bite down on my bottom lip cause she's so sexy. I stick my fingers, still slick with her juices, in her mouth so she can taste more of herself since she seems to like it. She sucks them hungrily which makes my already wet womanhood, even wetter. I take my fingers out of her mouth and she pushes me down on the floor. She grabs my panties and pulls them off my body hurridly then throws my legs open as she dives inbetween them attacking my p**** like a woman possessed. Her sudden passion takes me by surprise as I start moaning loudly and call her name grabbing her hair. She makes me cum quick and hard in a matter of minutes. She then lays her head on my stomach as I play in her hair recovering from my climax. She looks up at me.

"I...I ..think I'm falling for you Gina.." She says to me. She moves up to me and kisses my lips gently. I look at her in shock. I thought we were just playing with each other, nothing more. I didn't think she was catching feelings for me. I wasn't planning on this happening.

"Janet..look...you can't... I can't...we can't.." I stumble to find words.

"You don't have to love me back...I understand...you love my brother.." she says.

"Yes I do love Michael..very much..but I don't wanna hurt you either Janet. We need to stop this..before one of us really gets hurt...I didn't think you were feelin me like that..I thought this was just a casual thing.." I say to her.

"Look..can we not talk about this now Gina.." she says to me. I say nothing back to her as she lay there in my arms. What the hell am I going to do?