Playing With Fire

We walk in the living room and Janet is already standing there. She looks surprised to see me. She crosses her arms on front of her.
"Oh hey Gina...didn't know you were gonna be here.." She says eyeing me suspiciously.
"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I say back to her squeezing Michael's hand. She looks down at our hands interlocked with one another then looks back up at me furrowing her brow. She starts to tap her foot. She's getting pissed for some reason.

"Umm..Michael....why don't you go in the kitchen and tell the chef to whip us up some food, I'm starving." she says to him.
"Good idea. I've worked up quite an appetite myself." he says smiling and winking at me. He gives me a quick kiss on the cheek with Janet watching closely. He then walks out the room. As soon as he's gone she walks up to me until she's standing nose to nose with me.

"What...the f***...are you doing here? And what the f*** was that exchange between you two?!" she asks me angrily grabbing my arm. I pull away from her.

"What the hell is your problem?" I ask her annoyed.
"I dropped you off at your place last night, not here!" She says in an angry whisper.
"Well he called me and wanted me to come over." I say back to her
"And?" She says.
"And what?" I spat back.
"And..did you f*** him?!" She asks angrily.
"That's not your business." I quickly reply.
"Yes it is my business!" She says her voice getting louder.
"Keep your voice down." I whisper looking around nervously.

"I saw that look he gave you. What the hell happened last night? Did he f*** you or not!?" she asks.
"Look Janet...what happened with you and I , shouldn't have and-" I start to say but then Michael walks back in and cuts me off. She quickly walks away from me.

"Hey, the chef is making us something to eat." Michael says unaware of what just went down. He grabs my hand again and I can see the steam rising from Janet as she gets more angry.

"Sounds good." I say trying to ignore her anger. She starts tapping her foot again.

"Hey Mike...I was wondering if I could steal Gina away this afternoon to go shopping with me." Janet asks. I shoot her a "what the hell are you doing" look. She ignores me.

"Yeah, sure I think that's fine. People will think she's just a friend of yours if they see her with you. I guess its ok, as long as you bring her back to me." he says smiling squeezing my hand.

"Don't worry, I won't steal your baby away from you for too long." she says smiling at me and winking.

"Is that ok with you Gina? I just thought we could use more bonding time since you and my brother are obviously getting closer." She says staring at me.
"Aww that's nice." Michael says smiling. He's clueless right now about his sister's motives.
"Ummm..I really don't have the funds for shopping right now." I say trying to get out of it.
"My treat!" She says smiling.
"Go ahead Gina, have a good time." Michael says to me.
"Ok..I'll go." I say surrendering.
"Great" she says smiling at me and winking.

We go into the kitchen and eat with Janet stealing glances at me the entire time making me feel real uncomfortable. After we eat, I kiss Michael goodbye and we get into her car. I lay down in the backseat only because the crowd didn't see me arrive with her. They would know I was already inside Neverland. When we are out of site, she speaks.
"The coast is clear. Come up front with me."
I climb into the front seat.

"We never finished our conversation." She says not taking her eyes off the road.
"What's left to say Janet?" I ask.
"Well for starters..did you sleep with my brother or not?" She asks.
"Yes I did." I admit to her.
She grips the steering wheel tighter and I can see her knuckles get white. She takes a deep breath then exhales.