Two in the same night

We awaken the next morning to the sound of his phone ringing. We're in the same positions that we collapsed in last night. My lips feel swollen, my nipples are sore and my womanhood is definitely swollen and sore. All reminders that Michael and I finally consummated our love last night, well actually most of the morning. I look over at the clock and it's 11am. He scrambles over to the phone to answer it.

"Ugh! My head is killing me!" Michael says as he picks up the phone.

"Hello....Oh hi Dunk! What's up? Just waking up, don't feel so good." he replies as he rubs his temples.

It's Janet. My stomach starts to churn. I still feel guilty even though I enjoyed being with her immensely.

"Ok, see you later." he hangs up the phone. "Janet says she's coming over in a little bit." he says.

"Oh....ok." I say.
Ugh! I'm not ready to see her yet. I've got too many feelings going on right now and honestly, I don't know how to deal with them. I love Michael but I can't deny I'm attracted to his sister too. I just don't know what to do. I'll think about that later. Right now, I wonder if he remembers any of last night, he was pretty drunk.

"Ummmm....Michael, do you remember any of last night?" I ask sitting up in bed.

"Bits and pieces. By the looks of the bed, looks like we had fun." he says smiling looking at the mattress hanging half off the bed frame. He literally fu**** the mattress off the bed last night!

"Yeah we did...do you remember the things you said to me?" I ask hoping he remembers the romantic speech he gave me before we made love and all the sweet things he whispered to me during.

He grabs my hand.

"Yes...of course I do and I meant every word.." He says to me. He kisses me gently on the lips. He gets a gleam in his eye.

"Ummm we have some time before Janet gets here...Do you wanna shower with me? I'll let you wash my back." He says smiling and winking.
I laugh.
"Yeah sure" I say smiling. He bites down in his bottom lip grabs me by the hand and leads me to the bathroom.

He turns the water on in the shower and we wait until it steams up the glass door. We slide the glass door open and get in.

We face each other, he grabs me suddenly and kisses me.He throws me up against the wall and pins my arms up above my head. I let out a surprised gasp but I quickly recover.

"Mmmm..guess it doesn't take the alcohol to make you act like a wild animal." I say

"Shhh..." he says to me laying his finger on my lips successfully silencing me. He trails his finger slowly down my body making my breath hitch in my throat. Keeping my arms above my head, his finger reaches my womanhood. He slowly slips his finger knuckle deep inside me and I moan. He keeps eye contact with me as he slowly f**** me with his finger inserting another one. I'm still sore but it feels so good as he pushes a third finger deep inside of me stretching me to my limit pumping and twisting them.

"Mmm..f***" I whisper as I ride his fingers keeping up with his rhythm. My juices overflow onto his fingers dripping onto the shower floor. Michael breaks eye contact with me and looks down at his fingers pumping in and out of me. Disappearing and reappearing again and again. He licks his lips.

"Mmm..damn baby girl..you're so wet right now..I wanna taste you so bad..." He whispers licking his lips.

He pumps a few more times then pulls his fingers out of me letting go of my arms at the same time. He quickly kneels down in front of me and puts my leg up on his shoulder. I steady myself against the shower wall as he begins to lick and suck on my swollen pu*** lips. I grab a handful of his wet hair and moan loudly.

"Mmmm..Michael..damn baby.." I sigh. "I need you inside me baby..please.." I beg. He sucks my cl** a few more times as I continue to beg him to f*** me before he stands up. He gives my p**** a quick rub with his hand before he grabs my right leg and puts it around his waist. I grab his manhood and rub it up and down with my hand while he moans. I spread his precum around the head of his manhood with my thumb as he sucks in a breath thru his teeth as he stares right thru me with his gorgeous brown eyes. I slowly slip him inside of me while he continues to stare at me. We both sigh and moan as he pushes his hips forward and buries himself as deep as he can go. His massive manhood stretches me to the limit as he grinds his hips in circles so I can feel every inch of him, and I do. I shut my eyes tight feeling the sweet soreness at my inner core.

"Uhh..damn..babygirl..you're so wet and tight..Mmm...do you feel me baby?you feel that? Huh?" he moans as he continues to grind his hips.

"Mmm..yes baby.."I breathe out panting leaning my head back against the shower wall griping onto his shoulders.

He starts to pump in and out of me crazy slow. It feels so good I start to get dizzy as my eyes roll into the back of my head.

"Michael...baby...I feel dizzy.." I say breathless.

"I got you baby, just hold on.." he says.

He grabs my other leg and wraps it around his waist so he's now holding me up against the wall with both legs wrapped around his waist. He starts to fu** me harder and faster now. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold on tight as the sounds of our flesh slapping together makes an echo sound against the bathroom walls.

"Mmmm don't stop...don't stop...just like that baby...I'm almost there...I moan and shut my eyes tight enjoying the sensation of my impending climax. After a few more minutes, he speaks.

"Mmmm...I'm gonna cum Gina...open your eyes.." he moans to me. I open my eyes and lock eyes with him.
"I want you to watch me when I cum inside you baby..." He whispers as he continues to pump me deep.

He makes the sexiest orgasm face I have ever seen as he stares into my eyes. Looking into his eyes with him buried deep inside me, makes my own orgasm approach lightning quick. It hits me fast and hard.

"Uhh f***! Michael..I'm coming too baby...f***!!" I yell as I squirt all over his co** and onto the shower floor. I've never squirted before and it takes me by surprise. He must have hit my g spot. Michael moans in response. My body trembles and shakes as I loosen my grip around his neck involuntarily. I recover and wrap my arms around his neck again as he continues to pump me hard against the wall.

"Mmmm..Gina...uhh...I'm cuming..I'm cuming baby..look at me.." he moans. I didn't realize I was resting my head on his shoulder still recovering from my strong climax. I lift my head up and look at him again. He pumps me hard staring into my eyes, as he shoots his hot load deep inside me. The experience is definitely intense. He kisses me hard breathing into my mouth, and rests his head on my shoulder completely spent as he keeps himself inside of me still holding me up against the wall. I can feel his c*** twitch and then soften as he releases every last drop as the warm water from the shower cascades down our intertwined bodies.
__________________
We finish our "shower" and get dressed.I'm forced to wear the same skimpy dress that I wore over here last night. I really need to start bringing a  change of clothes over here now that our relationship has finally reached the next level.  That's if he agrees of course. We go downstairs and the doorbell rings.

"Must be Janet." he says as he goes to answer the door. Great, I think to myself, this is going to be hella awkward. I just fu**** two Jacksons in the same night.