Tonight's the Night

Hello." I answer the phone hesitantly.

"Hey baby, I was wondering what happened to you. Why didn't you come back here like we talked about?" He asks.

"I was tired baby...and I just wanted to sleep." I reply still feeling like an ass.

"Well...I really wanted to see you baby.." he says giggling.

He sounds funny, his speech is a little slurred. Something's off.

"Baby...Have you been drinking?" I ask curiously.

"Ummm..A little bit." he says to me still giggling. I can't help but to giggle back. His giggles are infectious. Then my wheels start turning...Hummm..a drunk Michael...this might be fun..I might get him to open up a little to me and let his guard down.

"Ok baby..why don't you send the limo to pick me up." I say smiling into the phone. All kinds of naughty thoughts start to run thru my head. I bite down on my bottom lip thinking of the things I want to do to him.

"Yes! That's more like it baby girl! I'll send the limo right now.  I can't wait to see you baby." He says excitedly.

"Mmm..yeah..me too." I reply then we hang up. I jump up and change into a skimpy black dress and flats and throw some makeup on. The limo comes within 10 minutes and before I know it I'm entering the gates of Neverland once again.

He greets me in the living room holding a drink in his hand. He's wearing red satin pajama bottoms that are hanging dangerously low off his hips. He's bare chested and his hair falls loose over his shoulders. Damn he's too sexy right now..I bite down on my bottom lip once I see him. I slowly drink in the site before me..

"Hey Gina, I'm so glad you came back. I've been eagerly awaiting your arrival."he says walking over to me giving me the once over with his eyes. He arches his eyebrow at me. I don't think I could want him anymore then I do right now...

I exhale out. I didn't even realize I was holding my breath. He stands face to face with me. He strokes my cheek with his fingers. I close my eyes and enjoy the sensation. He slowly runs his thumb over my bottom lip. I gently kiss it. When I open my eyes, he's smiling at me biting down on his bottom lip. I don't know how much more I can take. I want him...I need him..

"Do you want a drink?" he asks me.

I swallow hard before I answer.

"Ummm..sure I'll take one..just a little bit tho." I say still under his sexy spell.

He walks over to the bar, while I stalk him with my eyes, pours me some brandy in a glass and walks back over to me handing me the glass. I take a sip.

"Whoo! Baby..This is strong. Is this what you've been drinking all night?" I ask giggling.

"Yeah. I have." he says smiling.

"I don't think I can finish it all."I say smiling back at him.

"Well...that's fine...I'm ready for bed anyway." he says walking over to me looking me up and down arching his sexy eyebrow. He takes the drink from my hand and sets it on the table. My loins starts to clench with sexual desire..

"Oh..are you now?" I ask smiling licking my lips.

He smiles back at me as he nods his head."Yeah....lets go." he says as he grabs my hand as he leads me upstairs. My insides clench again as he rubs my knuckles tenderly with his thumb.

We get to his bedroom and walk in. He shuts the door behind him and locks it.
I sit down on the bed and he sits next to me. The sexual tension is bouncing off the walls! I'm sure he can feel it too. He turns to talk to me.

"So...Did you have fun with my sister today? Well actually yesterday, it's 3 in the morning now." he asks me. My guilt immediately comes back with full force hitting me in the stomach like a ton of bricks.

"Umm yeah....I did. I reply looking down at the floor. I can't bear to look him in the eyes right now thinking about what I did with his sister.

"Good! I can tell she really likes you." he says grabbing my hand. I look up at him and he smiles at me. Ugh! I'm such a bitch.. I quickly look down again. This time he grabs my chin and tilts my head up so I'm looking into his eyes. He moves closer to me and kisses me tenderly on the lips still holding my chin. He pulls away and lets go of my chin. He looks me in my eyes.

"You're so beautiful baby girl. I want you so bad.." He whispers to me. He bites down on his bottom lip making me wild with desire for him.

"Mmm..I want you too baby.." I whisper back to him almost moaning. He drives me crazy with want and need. I hope he's not teasing me again tonight.

"Just say the word and I'm yours baby...I'm all yours.." I whisper out to him. He stares at me intensely. He licks his lips before he speaks.

"Do you think we're ready?" He asks. I can't believe he's asking me that. I know I'm ready. I've been ready.

"Do you think you're ready?" I ask back. He looks down at our hands clasped together. He looks back up at me.

"I've never been more ready for anything in my whole life. I want you Gina...I need to feel you...touch you...taste you..my body craves you..I can't deny it any longer..I think about you day and night...I lie awake some nights on fire just thinking about being inside of you...making love to you all night long....I love you so much...so..yes...I'm ready...I'm so ready.." He whispers to me staring me in my eyes. My lady parts tingle with desire upon hearing his words and my heart takes flight. He really loves me and he really wants me just as much as I want him.

"Oh..Michael.." I whisper breathlessly.

He lays me down on my back and proceeds to kiss me passionately as I run my hands thru his hair. As he settles himself between my legs I start to think to myself that tonight's the night I've been waiting for....