//Three//

The hotel looked the same as always but it still took my breath away. I loved it, it was beautiful and natural and I felt really close to nature when I was in it... But not too close. Tall palm trees in the middle of the hall, plants lining some of the walls, a clean gray tile at the entrance, it was a hotel dream.

Gray was so excited, by the time I stepped in, he was on the escalator motioning at us to hurry up. "You are arranged to meet her at one o'clock. Can he slow down?" I heard Zara ask from behind Zach and I.

"Nope," he simply said continuing after his hyper brother.

"If you knew you were dealing with an eleven year old kid, maybe you shouldn't have worn heels?" I slyly smiled at her.

She laughed, lightly shoving my shoulder, "c'mon."

It took us a few seconds to find Zach and Gray again, they were already waiting at the elevator. "Come on, guys! I wanna go inside the park." Gray said motioning us toward him.

I giggled at him, "chill little buddy, how much sugar did you eat this morning?"

Zara pressed the floor number button, Zach was on his phone again and I was the only one having an actual face to face conversation.

"I just ate cereal and on the plane, Zach gave me soda." Seriously, he gave him soda?

I looked at Zach, who was standing behind me. He just looked up from his phone and smirked, "what? he was thirsty."

The elevator dinged alerting us that we've reached our floor. "Okay," Zara started again, "these are your room keys." She handed us each a card with dinosaurs on them. Of course I got the T. Rex. "Your rooms are right next to each other so if you need anything from each other, just knock."

Zach looked at me and I just rolled my eyes. I felt like on this trip, I was going to roll my eyes so much that they're going to fall out of their sockets.

Zach and Gray went in their room with Zara following and I just went in mine alone.

Every time I stayed in this room, I felt at home. My clothes were already packed in the drawers from the last time I came and their were family pictures lining the desk and shelves. I loved having my second home being a suite.

Walking towards the door, I know is connected to Zach and Gray's room, I opened my side to come face to closed door. I only had to knock twice for Zara to open it. "Hey," I said.

"Hey," she groaned, "Gray really wants to go to the Innovation Center, you coming?"

"Yeah," I smiled. I could see Zach out the corner of my eye and he was smiling at my response. For once, he didn't have his phone in his hands.

"Did you get your Raptor Pass?"

"Yup, it's nice and black." I grinned sheepishly.

"Let's go!" Gray nearly yelled.

I giggled at Gray and the face that Zara made. She slid her sunglasses back on her face and walked with Gray to the elevator while I was stuck with Zach. We actually had a somewhat decent conversation which mostly consisted of me making fun of his girlfriend but it didn't seem like he wanted to talk about her.

We were all currently in the elevator when my phone started to play the Harry Potter Theme song.

Everyone was smirking trying to hold back their laughs. "Okay, well, I'm not going to apologize for loving Harry Potter, leave me alone."

Looking at my phone, I saw that it was my father calling me and of course I had to answer it. "Hello?"

"Hello, Malli. Have you reached yet?"