//Four//

Gray just kept taking pictures of the animals from different angles while Zach and I just followed him. "So, let me get this straight. You don't like your girlfriend?"

He just looked at me, smirked, then looked back at Gray. "Put me on your shoulders, I can't see."

"I'm not Dad and you're not five."

"But I can still ride the Triceratops, I'm forty-seven and a half inches."

"This place is for little kids."

"I know, wanna go on the spinning dinosaur eggs?"

"Nope... Dude, cover your dork pouch." He said to him and he pulled his shirt over it.

When we left her, I remember Zara talking about her wedding and how her husband's not having a bachelor party. It took me a bit to realize I was looking at her and so was Zach.

"Scatter, run." He said to Gray and I. And we started to go until I stopped.

"We can't just leave her." I said looking at him very annoyed.

"Yes, we can." He grabbed my hand and dragged me along with them.

This felt so wrong but very exhilarating. We ran until we hit Main Street where we stopped to catch our breath. Gray was a few feet ahead of us. The speaker began to say something but I blurred it out from trying to breathe properly again.

All I could hear though, was Gray yelling "T. REX, T. REX, T. REX!! C'MON, GUYS, C'MON!!" Then running into the attraction.

Zach and I looked each other just deciding to walk. And while we slowly got there, we decided to finish our conversation. "Do you really want to know why I was on my phone?"

My face lit up, "now this is gonna be good."

"I was texting my girlfriend." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes once again.

"And you don't want to be here." I chimed in.

He looked at me but didn't say anything.

"Look, Zach, Jurassic World is an amazing place. Did you even stop to just look at the dinosaurs here? Did you even stop to think about these beautiful creatures that had been brought back to life by man? It's fascinating." We were looking at each other very intently now. I automatically felt something just click in my chest.

But we broke our bond when his phone rang and I realized we were in the giant log that I was too familiar with. Zach was blocked out from my senses when I saw Gray jumping up and down trying to see the Rexy... the T. Rex. But by time he got to the front of the crowd, she was gone, then so was everyone else.

He looked a bit disappointed but I knew what would cheer him up right away. "Hey Gray, maybe later I can let you meet the T. Rex. After the park has closed we'll come back here tonight and you'll see her in person and not just through a window." And that made him grin. Perks of your father owning a favorited theme park.

When Zach finished his phone call, he walked back to us. "Hey! How about we get seats for the Mosasaurus show, huh? It starts in twenty minutes." I smiled down at Gray then at Zach.

"Yes!" Gray said grabbing my wrist and pulling me along with his tiny body. Geez, the Mitchell's have a thing for pulling.

When we finally got to the stadium, it was almost packed, but we still got great seats.

It started barely even five minutes later, that's when the lady started to speak. "The Mosasaurus was thought to have hunt near the surface of the water where it preyed on anything it could sink it teeth into..."

For me the rest faded away as I got a tad bored. So I looked at what Zach was doing. There was a video of his, who I assumed was his girlfriend, on his phone. "Whatcha doing?" I asked looking at his phone from next to him.

He looked at me and smiled a sly smile, "just got a video from my girlfriend, she's so cute and sweet. You jealous?"

I scoffed, "no. But I think it's kinda funny how you didn't want to talk about her earlier but now, she's the only thing that leaves your lips."

"Guys, guys," Gray repeated saying it faster and faster, "the Mosasaurus!"

At that moment, the large beast rose from the water, sinking its sharp teeth into the shark that was dangling above. And when it came back down, it completely soaked everyone including a pretty pissed off me. Honestly, I had my phone in my back pocket, and my butt was freaking soaked.

"Oh my god!" Gray screamed over the cheers and shaking my shoulder, "that was awesome!"

Just seeing Gray and Zach so happy made me smile even wider and forget about any damage done to my phone. The stadium seats commenced to lower into the ground. "Hang on tight, we're going to give you an even closer look at the Mosasaurus." Free air was replace by the tank the beast was in.

Everyone was still cheering and surprisingly, Zach was clapping and smiling. That was a win-win.

Gray's smile was wide, "it has eighty eight teeth!" He said taking a picture.

"Hey, you guys wanna see something else cool?!" Zach yelled over the cheers. "Yeah!" Both Gray and I yelled back.