Chapter One

Hi, IcyFire here I hope you enjoy this because it's my first fanfic I've posted...it's (obviously) fairy tail x OC
Her names Magenta: she's an ice dragon slayer and ice make S-Class wizard
The disclaimers: I only own Magenta, not Fairy Tail or the photos

After Lucy's first job

"Why don't you do your own walking for a while?" Natsu said looking annoyed. "I'm tired" she groans, exhaustively," Horologium said, walking next to Natsu.

Just then they noticed something move in the bushes. "Who's there?" Natsu said, jumping for the bush and there was a crash!
"Do you always have to fight?!" She inquired worriedly," Horologium said
"You can take 'em Natsu!" Happy said excitedly.

Just then Natsu jumped out of the bushes with a half naked Gray on his tail. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" a small girl with dark pink hair, pushed back into a ponytail said, walking out from the woods. "WHY DOES THAT PINK HAIRED IDIOT ALWAYS INTERFERE?!"
She looked like she was about to join the fight when she noticed Lucy, "Oh hey you must be the new girl, Lucy, right?"
"Yeah,and you must be Magenta" Lucy said excitedly,"The little sister of fairy tail"
"Yeah, that's one of my nicknames,"
"You're the most powerful one in the guild!!!" Lucy said, astonished.
"Well" Magenta said,as the boys continued to fight, "I guess when it comes to magic fights, but when you fight without magic, i'm kinda useless..."

When the fight ended and Gray had gotten his clothes back, and they all sat down to talk. "So you guys are coming back from a job?" Lucy asked kind of curious.
"Yeah," Gray said, "There's a shortcut through these woods that'll get you back to town in no time."
"See, I told you so!" Happy said.
"Oh yeah" Lucy said to Happy while the guys glared at each other and Magenta was searching through her bag.
"Well, if your nose was so great why didnt you smell Gray and Magenta coming?" Lucy asked, trying to turn the argument around back on Happy.
"There are somethings you don't want to smell"
"Hey what's that supposed to mean!?" Magenta and Gray asked, offended.
"I agree," Natsu said "So go on home and we'll smell you later."

"Fine, we will," Gray said standing up and Magenta joined him. "But unless you want trouble, you should too"
"What do you mean?" Lucy asked, confused. Magenta grinned at her, "'CAUSE ERZA'S ON HER WAY BACK" she said cheerfully.
Natsu's jaw dropped and Lucy gasped "The Erza?"
"Yeah," Magenta said, "the only one who's lasted more than 5 min against me."
"A wild animal," Gray said. "A wild beast," Natsu corrected.
"More like a full-fledged Monster" Happy exclaimed. "Gee thanks for comparing me to a wild animal" Magenta said, starting to walk off.
Lucy who was too distracted to notice, she was imagining what Erza looked like.
"She's not that big," Happy said. "Well she's big enough for me" Natsu said. "One thing we can definitely agree on is that she is that scary," Gray said.
"THANKS ALOT YOU GUYS" Magenta said disappearing over the hill. "Yeah she's 'bout this scary" Natsu said, imagining Erza kicking over a mountain.
"What?" Gray said "I can guarantee that she can over 3 mountains with a single kick." "There's no need to exaggerate Gray," Happy said, then continuing "It's more like two."
Magenta walked back up the hill looking pissed. "And I can kick all your butts with one, so shut up"
"Sorry" Gray and Natsu said, realizing their mistake.
Suddenly there was an explosion. and the dirt went flying everywhere.
"Really?" Magenta said annoyed.
"Happy!" Natsu exclaimed.
"Help me," Happy was tied to a stick and looked like he was about to get cooked.

Magenta looked really pissed and a blizzard started surrounding her. "Uh," Lucy said to Gray, "Is that normal?"
"Oh yeah, I don't recommend trying to touch her in any way though, believe me you'll end up with more Ice then skin on your hand" Gray replied.
"Hey!" Natsu said to the wizards, "that's our friend you're trying to cook there!"
"COME ON ALREADY GUYS!" Magneta said, smirking "these idiots don't stand a chance" She jumped off the ledge and started attacking the wizards, Gray and Natsu followed her, "Sand Bomb" one of the guys said and Natsu got stuck in it "Natsu" Lucy exclaimed "he's fine" Gray said "go help Happy" "Right" Magenta and Gray took out the twins "I could've done that myself" Magenta said, looking annoyed "Help Lucy's trying to eat me" Happy said, While Magenta took out the chicken dude, and Gray took out the fortune teller. "Wow, Magenta and Gray know each others moves perfectly, they're practically like siblings" Lucy said. "Where do you think i earned the name 'little sister'" Magenta said, walking over to them as natsu burned the sand ball he was trapped in and took out the bad guys "DON'T YOU THINK YOU OVER DID IT, NATSU, AGAIN" Magenta yelled as one of the wizards said "Lulla" "lulla?" Lucy asked "Lulla-by...is..." "Lullaby" Gray said then the wizards got pulled into the ground.

Authors note: I personally do not ship Magenta and Gray just to clear that up....but I can write them shipped it I get enough comments...