Chapter 2

Hello again, here's chapter 2
Natsu: Come on an post it already  on with it these people are waiting to read a fabulous fanfic about yours truly
Magenta: uh it's not just about you flame brain
Natsu and Magenta: *starts fight*
IcyFire: yeah I'm getting to that I just need someone to do the disclaimer
Gray: I got it *clears throat* Icy does not own Fairy Tail, she only owns Magentas character
IcyFire: thanks bro, now let's get started.
Time skip: Ezra's return
"GUYS I GOT BAD NEWS" Loke said "IT'S ERZA SHE'S ON HER WAY HERE" And everyone freaked out except Magenta "ERZA'S BACK!!!!!" She yelled happily. Then the entire guild went silent as Erza walked in "HEY" Magenta yelled running up to give Erza a high five, Erza followed through "Hey what's that"  Magenta asked pointing to the horn next to erza "Its the horn of a monster i defeated, Now" she said turning away from Magenta and glaring at the rest of the guild "On the road I heard fairy tail was causing trouble again, the master may not care but I do. Cana, start controlling your drinking..." She continued telling people off until "Are Natsu and Gray here" she turned to the boys, who had their arms around each other and nervous smiled on their faces "Hey Erza," Gray said "we're just hanging out like good friends tend to do" "Aye" Natsu said. "I'm glad to see you too are getting along" Erza said "Although it is natural for even the best of friends to lock horns now and then" "well I wouldn't say we're the best of friends" Gray said nervously. "Aye" "Why is natsu acting like this" Lucy asked Mira. "Because he's scared" Mira said, "A few years ago he challenged Erza to a fight and she beat him up pretty bad, later she found gray walking around naked and she beat him up too" "Don't forget" Cana said,taking another sip of beer, "She also beat up Loke for trying to hit on her" "Why don't they act like that around Magenta" Lucy asked Mira "Because Magenta doesn't care if they lock horns, in fact, sometimes she likes to join their fights, she even lets them win on occasions" "Natsu, Gray, Magenta, I need you to do me a favor. "Huh" Gray and Natsu said. "Sure what's up Erza" Magenta said "While I was out traveling, I heard something that has me worried normally i would consult with the master before acting but he's not here and this is a matter of utmost urgency, the three of you are the strongest wizards here I could really use your help, we'll meet at the train station tomorrow, make sure you're ready" "Me and natsu?"Gray thought "On the same team" Natsu thought. "Erza Natsu Gray and Magenta all on the same team," Mira said "I never saw that one coming, this could very well be fairy tail's strongest team"
------------------------
Natsu: oh come on Icy that was short
IcyFire: don't worry ash face I'll update more tomorrow
Magenta: Lay off her *punches Natsu*
Natsu: *continues fight*
IcyFire: dang it, Natsu, do I need to get Erza
Erza: did I hear my name
Magenta: HEY ERZA WAZZUP BESTIE :)
(The rest of this conversation has been lost from our records for your own safely)