Chapter 5

Icy: *nervously waves* Hi guys sorry for the long update, school started and i was failing for a while-

Natsu: You still are!

Icy: NOBODY ASKED YOU NATSU! Any way Thank you guys for all the reads im up to a grand total of 114 which i never expected even though its not a lot.......Now for ch 5....

Oshibana Station

"This station is closed" One of the guards said. "we ask that you please stand back" "What's going on" Erza asked the guards "Why would i tell you lady" He said, annoyed. Erza punched him in the face, knocking him out, then continued the questioning."The Eisenwald Guild is inside" "I got to carry this one around" Lucy said, letting natsu use her as support. Magenta put her hands in her pockets "lets go"

And then

"A small army unit stormed in earlier" Erza said "but they have yet to return, i think they're in battle with the eisenwald forces" As they continued they came across the army all beat up and unconscious.

"Welcome fairy tail flies" Erigor said "Woah, theres so many" Lucy said "i take it you're Erigor" Erza asked. "COME ON NATSU, WE NEED YOU" Lucy said trying to wake him up" "Good luck" Happy said "between the train, magic mobile and now you're shaking it's a triple motion sickness combo" "I'm not a vehicle" Lucy exclaimed. "Hey you," Kageyama said "It's your fault i got in trouble with Erigor, get up" Natsu came to his senses "I know that voice" Magenta started laughing. "Oh I'm so scared" she said, "What's your plan with lullaby" Erza asked. "Oh you haven't heard" Erigor said flying above the dark guild. "What do all train station have?" "He flew" lucy said. "It's wind magic" Happy said. "You plan to broadcast it?" Erza said. "Thousands of nosy onlookers Have gathered around the train station," Erigor said "to get a glimpse of the action, who knows if i raise the volume enough it may echo throughout the city" "What reason do you have?" Erza asked. "This is a cleansing of all the fools who preserve their livelihoods by flaunting their rights, ignorant of those who've had their rights stolen away. It is a sin to live oblivious to this unfair world, there for the Reaper has come to dish out punishment." "But that won't give you back you right"  Magenta, who had stopped laughing said. "It's only going to make it worse, " Lucy said "that's the whole reason you were kicked out of the wizard league in the first place" "At this point we've given up trying to regain our rights" Erigor said, " we want power, then we will be able to was out the sins of the past and take control of what happens in the future" "You guys are completely insane" Lucy said, Magenta tended up."We're rolling into a new age of darkness" Kage said "it's a shames that you flies will be long gone." Then he attacked, almost hitting Lucy but Natsu was back to normal. "You again" Kage said. "Eisenwald dude" Natsu said "I knew I recognized that voice" "Hey you're back to normal" Lucy said. "Took you long enough" Magenta muttered. "Wow," Natsu said, "look like we got ourselves a party here" "No, Natsu" Lucy said, "these are the people we have to fight" Magenta facepalmed, "You don't say Lucy" "like I said" Natsu said "It's a party"

"I leave them to you" Erigor said, flying off. "Show them the true power of a dark guild, then disappeared, and happy and Lucy freaked out. "Natsu, Gray, Magenta, go after him," Erza said "if three 3 of you work together you can beat him" "But you need help..." Magenta said "Come on Magenta" Gray said nervously, grabbing Magentas wrist and pulling her along "fine" she muttered following behind the two. "they're going after Erigor" one of the dark guild members said. "I got it" Rayule said, attacking them "I'm coming too" Kage said attacking as well. "Well catch up with them once were done here" Erza said to Lucy. "Two girls against an entire magical guild Lucy said nervously. "My mom told me not to hit girls but I can make an exception" one of the dark members said. "I'm sorry ladies you're not going to be as cute when we're done with you" another said. "Let's do this" Erza said. "A sword appeared out of thin air!" Lucy exclaimed."If you insult the fairy tail name in my presence again, I swear, none of you will live to see tomorrow" Erza said as The rest of the dark guild attacked. "We've got tons of magic swordsman on our side." A member said. "That means nothing!" Magneta yelled running out of the room behind the 2 males.

Icy: Once again SOS (sorry so short) all standard disclaimers yada yada yada BYE *waves*