Character Profile

So I forgot to do this earlier so here it is now....
Magenta
Age: 16
Height: 5'0''
Weight: 85
Eye color: Icy blue
Hair color: Magenta
Skin tone: White (no tan)
hair length: Halfway down her back
Magic: Ice dragon slayer & ice maker magic
Likes: Candy, ice cream, anything cold, writing, sleeping
Dislikes: Spicy foods, seeing her friend hurt
Clothing: Dark purple shirt, boot cut jeans leather boots and hair up
Item: Snowflake bracelet

What everyone thinks of Magenta
Natsu: She's basically a female version of Gray, except without the stipping habit, and a bit more powerful (Gray: a bit?)  (Magenta: would you like to test that theory, Natsu)
Gray: She's an awesome friend, and very helpful on jobs, but I don't want to be on the other end of her powers again....
Erza: Magenta is a really good friend but a bit scary when she's really upset, I mean she didn't even use her dragon slaying powers when she fought me and she still won.
Elfman: When she's fighting for her friends, she's a real man
Freed: (doesn't know very well)
Mira: She seems mysterious at first but when you get to know her, she really nice, but i wouldn't get on her bad side...Even though she's younger than all of us, is you mess with her friends, you are screwed...
Lucy: She goes on a lot of jobs with us, she can sometimes get a little lazy, but I've seen her bad side too many times (Magenta: Am I really that terrifying...?)
Wendy: I've seen Natsu after fighting her.... and not even using her dragon slayer magic....she almost broke every bone in his body (Magenta: I said i'm sorry...That was an accident, i was having a bad day...) (Wendy: I wish i was that powerful) (Magenta: Keep practicin' kid)
Carla: Like wendy said wouldn't get on her bad side...
Happy: two words: Frozen fish.... YUM
Juvia: LOVE RIVAL (Magenta:Geez just because i'm good friends with Gray doesn't mean i like him....right popsicle) (Gray: *nods*)
Gajeel: Oh, her...meh she seems alright
Makarov: no comment...no regrets
Levy: Not only is she a fighter, she writes the best stories...there's no limit to her imagination (Magenta: *blushes* really)