Chapter 4

Hey guys I'm back
Natsu and Gray: same
Natsu and Gray: OI are you copying me?! *fight starts*
Icy: guys that that doesn't come till the next chapter
Boys: *ignore Icy*
Icy: *sighs* oh well enjoy the chapter, *knocks out both boys*
*Onibas station*
"Are the Eisenwald guys still in this town" Gray asked "I don't know" Erza said."that's what  we're here to find out." Magnta, who had recovered from her motion sickness suddenly facepalmed, "Guys we forgot Natsu" She said whirling around, but the train had already left. "Uh-oh there he goes" Happy said waving him off. Erza looked upset with herself "I was so busy talking I forgot about him, I am such a fool, Natsu hate all forms of transportation, this is all my fault" "Dont beat yourself up" Magenta said, as Erza pulled the emergency stop, "I'm starting to realize that everyone in this guild is just a little insane. "Pfft, you got that right" Magenta said. "Not all of us" Gray said at the same time. "uh gray" Magenta responded, "Maybe you should say that after you put some clothes on."
*Timeskip: After they rescue Natsu*
"That hurt you idiot" Gray said. "Shut up you icy freak, why did you guys leave me behind" "I"m just glad you're ok" Erza said. "Yo Flame brain" Magenta said, "Why was the train car you were in almost blown to pieces when we got here" "Some jerk from Eisenwald attacked me." "Erza looked upset "YOU FOOL" Erza said slapping Natsu "That is exactly who were chasing" "Uh, Erza" Magneta said, "Natsu was out cold when you told him this, remember" "Oh yeah" Erza said, "Well then we better get moving"  then she put the Magic mobile back on her wrist. "yeah Erza" Magenta said, "i think i'll fly this round, Ice make: wings" Gray looked at her, "i forgot you could do that" Magenta smirked, "and i forgot you couldn't"
*Timeskip: Lucy explaining lullaby*
"I've only ever ready about them in books" Lucy said "Well then lets go" Magneta said and took off.
A few mins later
"Erza," Gray said "Slow down, your using up to much of your magic energy" Erza went faster,"We can't slow down, we have to them"
*Kunugi station*
Angry and nervous voices rushed throughout the crowd  and the people tried to figure out what was happening. Magenta, who had landed next to the vehicle was listening in with Lucy, Happy and Erza. "I can understand cars and boats" Lucy said "But why would then "steal" trains"  "Aye" Happy said. "Probably because they're fast" Erza said. "Well then" Magenta said. "I guess its up to us then" Gray said, " to figure out what they're up to" "Your naked Gray!" Lucy said. "Am I" He said looking down. "Well the military's already working on it" Lucy said, "So it should only be a matter of time before they're caught" "I hope thats the case" Erza and Magenta said in unison, then magenta hopped back into the air and Erza started moving again.