Chapter 3

Hey guys Icy again....chapter 3 is already ready
Enjoy :)
At the train station the next morning
While Natsu and Gray were fighting Magenta was sitting next to Lucy thinking aloud "I can see why she'd want Gray and I or Natsu and I on the same team, but why all three of us?" Just then Erza walked in and turned to Lucy "what's your name again, i believe i saw at the guildhall yesterday" "My names Lucy, Mira asked me to come along i hope thats ok with you" "The more the merrier" "Hey Erza" Natsu said. "I'll come with you but only under one condition" "And what is that" Erza asked. "You fight me when we get back" "what's wrong with you" Gray said "You got some type of death wish" "Alright" Erza said "I accept" "ALRIGHT IM FIRED UP NOW" and Magenta facepalmed.

On the train:
*blergh* Magenta and Natsu turned 50 shades of blue and got sick. "I swear you two are pathetic" Gray said, rolling his eyes. "It's gotta be rough on the two of them getting from place to place" Lucy said "Come here Magenta," Gray said letting the small girl rest against his shoulder ."Come here Natsu" Erza said "Now just relax" She punched him in the stomach knocking him out. "Erza its about time you fill us in." Gray said. "I believe we are going up against the dark guild Eisenwald and they are planning something big, they are planning on using the magic called 'lullaby' i don't know what it is exactly but i know they're planning something big" "Wait that thing from before" Lucy said to Gray and Happy
At a different location: Eisenwald.
"I head Kageyama got word to us finally" One of the wizards said "Yeah he said he actually found it" another said "The moment of truth has arrived" The wizard with a scythe said "this means we're one step closer to achieving our goal, the guild master will be too busy holding their conference to know what hit them"
time skip: Erza's explanation
"When i was heading home the other day i stopped by a pub where i knew was a gathering spot for local wizards
Flashback
"Calm down" one of the guys said "and how am i supposed to do that" another said "We finally figure out where lullaby is hidden and now it's hidden by a seal""Keep it down man" the first one said. "don't sweat it you guys, ill take care of it, you guys go back to the guild" "you sure Kage" the other wizards said "You don't have to worry about me, tell Erigor i'll be back in 3 day with the Lullay"
End Flashback
"Lullaby" Lucy said. "like a nursery rhyme?" " yes and the fact that it had been sealed away must mean it is very powerful magic" "You sure the guys you saw from Eisenwald?" Gray asked. "Yes" Erza said. "and i was a fool for not recognizing his name before the ace of eisenwald, he only accepts assassination requests which is why he earned the named Erigor the reaper, when the counsel outlawed assassination requests Eisenwald decided money was more important than the counsels rules, as a result they were kicked out of the wizard guild league six years ago. but that didn't stop them, they disobeyed orders and remain active to this day" "Ok" Lucy said nervously "i should go home now" "How could i have been so careless" Erza said "If only i had recognized Erigors name that day I could have pulverized them into telling me their scheme." "So" Gray said" Eisenwald is planning to do something with this lullaby and you wanna stop him because it's obviously something bad." "Thats correct" Erza said. "And i'm not foolish enough to believe i can take on an entire guild myself, that's why i asked you for help we're storming the Eisenwald guild" Gray smirked "Sound like fun to me and i'm sure Magenta would say the same" "Aye" Happy said "I shouldn't have come" Lucy said, "Hey Erza, if you don't mind me asking what type of magic do you use." "Erza's magic is really pretty." Happy said "It makes her enemies bleed a lot" "Personally" Erza said, "I think Gray's and Magentas magic is much more beautiful than mine" "Like this" Gray said, making the fairy tail guild mark out of ice. "Show off," Magenta muttered opening one eye, "Just because i was unconscious doesn't mean yours is any better then mine." "Magenta and i" Grays aid ignoring her "use ice magic, well she also used dragon slayer magic" "Like Natsu?" Lucy asked. "No" Magenta said getting sick again, "I use ice dragon slayer magic and ice make magic." "So that's why you and Gray get along do well and Natsu and Gray don't, You guys are ice and he's fire" "Nah" the ice wizards said at ah same time "I just hate his guts"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu: that's better, but I still could use some more time in it....
IcyFire: you realize that this is straight from anime (kinda) so chill
Magenta: *pokes head into door* did someone say chill *smirks*
IcyFire: is anyone going to do the disclaimer?
Erza: IcyFire doesn't own Fairy Tail but she does owe me cake so, GIVE!
IcyFire: *shrieks* *hands Erza cake* ok I'll update ASAP, later :)