Chapter 2

Then Louis started talking

“Alright ladies since we have all took turns bringing wonderful girls up here, Liam here just told me Nialler has yet to bring someone up,” he turns to Niall, “go on mate choose a girl.”

It didn’t take him long; he looked straight at me and pointed,

“Whistler, you’re the one.” He smiled at me.

Em grabbed my arm, “Lily! He is talking to you!”

I looked at her and just started smiling, right then Paul came walking towards me, “Alright girly, try not to scream too loud.”

I followed him, I’ve never liked being the center of attention, it actually caused me to have my panic attacks and I prayed that wouldn’t happen. Especially now that my dream was finally coming true! There I was walking across the stage to Niall, who had his hand outstretched waiting for me to take it, honestly I wasn’t sure if I wanted to, my hands were sweating.

“Hey whistler.” He said in his Irish accent that made my heart melt and the biggest smile to appear on my face.

“Hi” was all I could squeak out.

He smiled at me, then he looked down at ours hands entwined, he then leaned forward to whisper in my ear.

“Perfect fit.”

I smiled as he kissed my cheek. Then I felt someone come up behind us, Zayn.

“Alright love birds we still are in the middle of a show.”

That snapped both Niall and I out of whatever moment we were having.

“Now usually we sing Little Things, but I think we should switch things up,” Niall said has he led me over to the rest of the boys sitting on the stairs, “I think you deserve a different song, one that you remind me of.” He grabbed his guitar and started playing She’s Not Afraid. I started laughing, Harry grabbed my hand and twirled me around, then Louis started singing to me, while I stayed in front of Niall the boys were taking turns twirling me and doing silly dances. It was when Niall sang to me, he put the guitar down grabbed my hand and ran with me to middle of the stage where we joined the boys in one of many dances they had. Niall would not let go of my hand the whole time! I had so much fun singing and dancing along with them, then after they finished the song I hugged each one of them, when I hugged Niall he hugged me tight and whispered into my ear, “Wait backstage for me.” I pulled away, smiled at him and nodded.

I walked to where Paul was waiting.

 “Niall said for you to wait with me.”

So I stood there as I watched the rest of show, my phone kept going off, it was my twitter.

“She is so ugly! Why would Niall pick her? I’m prettier than her! Stupid skank!”

How did they find my account so fast? Then that’s when it happened my chest started hurting, I couldn’t breathe even though I was breathing evenly, my head started to spin, before I knew it I was on the floor.

“Are you ok?!” I heard Paul ask but I couldn’t answer, the only thing I could do was give him my phone and kept repeating “Emma.”

He disappeared for a while, a few minutes later I heard Emma.

“Where is she?! Lily!”

She sat in front of me, taking my hands in hers.

“Listen to my voice Em, listen remember to breathe.”

“What the hell is going on?!” I heard an Irish accent.

Niall, the show was over, now he will see me for the freak I am.