Chapter 27

"What? You bought a house?"

"We bought a house. Remember when we driving around looking at places and you told me that you have always wanted to live in stone brick home. Well I heard you, it took me awhile to track down one but I found this a few days before Mattie took you."

I just stared at him in awe, how this beautiful boy could be so perfect for me. He is everything I was missing; he filled the void that Mattie left me with.

"Yes." I smiled at him, tears filling my eyes.

"What?" His eyes got big.

"Yes. I'll marry you." I laughed wiping the tears that betrayed me. He smiled a smile that was so big I thought his face was going to split in two. He picked me up and spun me around before setting me on my feet pulling me into a kiss so passionate, I'm sure even the people I hated felt it.

"Well that brings down the chance of me losing this." He digs into his pocket and pulls out a small black box.

"Oh my god." I covered my mouth.

"Let me do this properly," he gets down on one knee, "from first moment I saw you outside the venue in Denver, to this moment here and now, I loved you more than anything in this world. You are my world. You don't know this but I use to wake up before you just to watch you sleep, making sure you covered in the right spots, and then I would wrap myself around you because I could never feel close enough to you. Every day I learn something new and every day I am in awe that a woman like you is willing to put up with a silly Irish man like me. That's what made me fall more in love with you, so Lily Masser, will you do me extraordinary honor of becoming my wife?" He opens the box to reveal a beautiful silver ring that was in shape of a rose with a diamond placed on top of the rose.

"Yes, of course."

He slides the ring onto my finger, he stands to kiss me, when we finally break apart his smile is bright and contagious I couldn't help but return his beautiful smile.

"Would you like to see our new home?"

"Definitely." I giggled grabbing his hand and dragging him to the front door.

*1 Year Later*

"I can't believe you're getting married." Em was fixing my veil.

"I know it didn't become real till last night." I was fidgeting with my ring.

"You two deserve each other; you've been through so much to get here."

"Thanks Em." I smiled at her through the mirror.

"Hey Em, I don't want to scare you but Louis has Arlo, and is playing hide and seek." Liam stuck his head in.

"LOUIS!" Em screamed when she hurried out of the room, leaving me with Liam.

"You look beautiful Lil." He came and hugged me.

"Thank you Liam. Do you remember when your cue is?"

"I don't think I can forget since this is the millionth time you've reminded me."

"Oh sorry, I'm just nervous."

"I am too. I never thought I would be giving someone away other than my daughter." He smiled.

I laughed, "I thought it would be appropriate daddy directioner. You have been the one to help Niall and me through the tough times."

"It's been a while since someone has called me that, and it wasn't me love, it was you two, I have never seen him so happy in the years I've known him, we have you to thank for that." He smiled.

"Lily, it's time." Gemma stuck her head in the room.

"Are you ready?" Liam asked.

"Yes. Yes I am." I hooked my arm through his and we walked down our spiral staircase towards the back door of Nialls and I home. It took a while to finally find a place to get married, Niall's mum chimed in from time to time, and she felt like it would be better to get married in Ireland, at the same church were Greg was married. Niall finally told me, "we can have where ever you want to, I just want it be a traditional Irish wedding." We finally decided that the safe ground was our home, and from there I let his mother plan the rest, I didn't know too much about his Irish side but his mom was more than happy to show me, as a wife what was expected of me. After that he thought for sure I was going to call off the wedding and leave him, if anything it made me fall more in love with him, I was finally getting to know him in a way that no one else besides his family knew.

The tune to Edward Scissorhands Ice Dance started playing, some people thought it was weird I would choose that song but there was a day Niall and I were watching movies and it's been a while since I've watched Edward Scissorhands, and he never did, so we watched it. I asked after the scene where she was dancing in the snow if he would mind if I had that song in the wedding.

"You can have whatever you want darling, it's not just my wedding, and it's ours."

I walked down the aisle; my focus was on the beautiful Irish man waiting for me. The look on his face has never changed, in the two years we have been together he continues to look at me like it's the first time we are seeing each other. Everyone thought that two years was too little of time, but according to Niall we have wasted enough time finding each other, that getting married couldn't come fast enough. We reach him, and Liam kisses my hand and gives it to Niall, then taking his spot behind Louis, has one of Nialls groomsmen.

"You look beautiful." Niall whispers as we stand facing each other.

"So do you." I smirked. Earning a chuckle from Harry, who covers it with a cough.

After all the mishap with Mattie, Harry and I had sat and talked through everything, we finally came to the conclusion that we did love each other; it just wasn't the love he thought it would be. It brought him and Niall, and all the boys closer, now with Zayn going off on his own, and starting a family with Em, they'll need all the love the muster for each other. The fans weren't too happy to hear another member of 1d was taken completely off the market but I love Niall and nothing was ever going to come between us again. Em had a beautiful baby boy, Arlo Malik, already a trouble maker, and has his daddy's looks. I smiled at her, she wanted to be the one to give me away but she felt like it should be Liam, he was the one that convinced Niall that my anxiety attacks were something he could help with, he told me once that he would personally make sure that nothing would happen to me. After all the attacks, and kidnapping, we fell into a routine, the boys going on tour, Em and I joining when we could, she was busy with Arlo, I went back to school for psychology and started a program for women who were getting abused by their significant others. All of these changes have led up to this moment, this moment of me standing in front of the love of my life, every decision in my life has led me to here.

I stared into Nialls eyes and could see all the memories in them, from the moment we first saw each other outside the venue, to now. I never thought I would make it this far but he gave me hope, every day he shows me that the wait was well worth it. I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

"We are gathered here today, to join the union of Niall James Horan and Lily Kaitlyn Masser..."

Vows exchanged, we did have to wait for Harry to find the rings then those were also exchanged, everything felt like a blur, and it wasn't because I was crying my eyes out at Nialls vows, I barely made it through my own.

"You may kiss the bride." Was finally said

I don't think we could have moved any faster towards each other, as if it were two magnets attaching themselves.

"Only you Mrs. Horan." He rubbed his thumb across my cheek, wiping the tear away.

"Only you Mr. Horan." I smiled through my tears, "It's always been only you."