Chapter 13

We pulled up to the hotel and when we were walking by the front desk the guy sitting there stopped us.

"Excuse me Mr. Horan. This was dropped of for you via messenger."

Niall took the letter and opened it, he tensed up. Then crumpled and turned the desk clerk, "who gave this to you?"

"A bike messenger."

"Well if they bring another letter you tell them to take it to who paid them and tell them to fuck off." Then he shoved the paper in his back pocket. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the elevators once inside.

"Niall, what's going on?"

"Nothing." He let go of my hand, and moved to the other side of the elevator away from me.

"Niall?" I took a step towards him.

"Don't." He held his hand out to stop me from going closer. He finally looked up at me, his eyes were red.

"Niall?" I whispered. Then the elevator stopped and opened to our floor. He walked past me, I followed behind not wanting to because I had a feeling I knew what this was about. We got into our room and he went straight to the bar and pour a drink, I went to our room and sat on the bed, pulled my legs up to my chest, and buried my head in my knees.

"Lily." I felt the bed dip next to me. I didn't hear him walk in. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Don't." Repeating the word that shatter my heart.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

I jumped off the bed, "you're sorry?! Just a minute ago you pushed me away! And when I asked what was happening you just ignored me! What happened to tell the truth?! I trusted you Niall then you just push me away!" I started to tear up when I realized I was yelling at him, I always yelled at Mattie when I caught him cheating or when after he would hit me, or before, I just knew I would yell at him a lot. I stopped and looked at Niall, he just sat there, looking at me.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry." I stuttered, I turned and rushed into the bathroom. After pacing back and forth I couldn't stop the shaking so I turned on the hot water and let the steam fill up the room, relaxing my muscles. I laid down on the cool tiles and didn't realize I fell asleep.

*Niall's POV*

She yelled. I sat in shock till I heard the shower running, what's she doing? The door was still broken from this morning, I pushed lightly and it opened. There she was laying the floor, "Lily?!" I ran to her side, then I heard her snoring. I couldn't help but laugh, she denies snoring, if only she could hear herself now. I placed my hands under her and carried to the bed, I laid next to her and pulled me to her.

"I'm sorry princess, I love you." I did, I was in love with this beautiful girl that was curled into my side. What that asshole did to her will be the last time anyone has treated her like that. Mistreating her was one thing, taking her innocence was another.

*Lily's POV*

I woke to hear a phone ringing, I wasn't laying on the bathroom floor anymore. Did I dream that? Did Niall really tell me he loved me? His phone kept ringing.

"Ugh Niall." I turned to face him, and started digging in his pockets. I put my hand in his front pocket, I heard him give a hum, shit. I hurry and grabbed the phone out, it was Liam.

"Hello? Nialls phone."

"Lil! Finally! Where are you guys? You were suppose to be here 30 minutes ago."

"Crap! That's my fault we fell asleep."

"Ok well hurry we need to rehearse."

"Ok I'm so sorry Liam."