Chapter 16

*Harry's POV*
"I love him." She was asleep now, and Niall hasn't come to relieve me of my babysitting duties. I can't fucking believe this! Those three little words, those three little words did more damage than anything.
"Hey mate we need to talk." Zayn turned around in his seat to talk to me.
"Whatever it is Zayn can it wait, I want to sleep."
"No it can't because you really do need to leave these two alone, I know you have feelings for Lil, I mean come on man, everyone knows it."
"Why do I have to leave her alone?"
"You're always doing this; you're always doing something to compete with Niall."
"Whatever mate I'm not doing anything, maybe it's not all me."
"Well it's not her, she obviously loves Niall, and he loves her back, why not just be a good friend to her?"
"Because, " I looked at her sleeping, "she deserves someone who will be there for her, who won't leave the moment things get rough, she needs me to challenge her every day, not agree with everything she says. She may not realize it now, but later on she will see that Niall is all wrong for her."
"I really doubt that." I didn't realize that Niall walked up behind me.

*Lily's POV*
I woke to someone shoving me, wait someone shoved me?
"Niall get off of him!" I heard Paul yell.
"Harry let him go!" Liam shouted.
I let my eyes adjust to see Niall and Harry rolling on the floor, Niall had Harry pinned, and Harry looked like he was about to punch Niall. I jumped up and grabbed Niall's shoulder.
"What the hell is going on?!" I tugged again on Niall who moved off Harry once he heard my voice. "Babe, I-I-I- nothing just playin round a bit." Niall smiles at me, and comes to hug me.
"Why are you lying?" I put my hand up and stopped him from coming closer. He looked at me with hurt in his eyes.
"This is getting out of hand," I took a step between him and Harry, "I don't care who started it, or what started it but let me make something clear. You two," I looked between Harry and Niall, "are not allowed to fight with each other! No matter what!"
Harry began to say something. "Shut it Harry," I turned my full attention to him, "I made it clear that I am with Niall and that I love him, I have loved him since the start, it has always been him. It will always be him. I'm sorry you're hurting but there is nothing I can say that will make you feel better. I hate to be a bitch to you but that's the only way to get it through your big head that I do not like you."
Harry took a step back and tears filled his eyes. "Gotcha self a good girl there mate." He turns and walks off to the front of the plane.
"Babe?" Niall touched my arm.
"I'm still mad at you Niall." I turned and sat back in our seat, with Niall following right behind.
"I am sorry princess, I never meant to upset you, I love you so much and just can't bear the thought of losing you to someone else."
I was still mad at him but I didn't stop him from taking my hand in his and holding it tight. A sign that I have the best protection in the world, with Niall by my side I know that I can get through anything. I fell asleep again and woke when I heard Liam, "Lil, we are here come on."
"Where's Niall?"
"I had him go talk things over with Harry, they need to work through this or it'll tear the band apart."
"I'm sorry Liam, the last thing you guys need is some girl getting in the way." I grabbed my bags and turn to him, he pulled me into a hug.
"You're not in the way, if anything you, Eleanor, and Em, have changed our lives and there is no way we would be able to forget you guys if we wanted to."
"Aren't you forgetting Dani?"
He dropped his head and sighed, "I guess you don't read up much on our love lives huh?"
"Liam?" I touched his arm.
"We broke up before the tour started."
"Oh I'm so sorry Liam."
"It is what it is."
He took my bag and started walking to the front of the plane.
"I am sorry." I whispered.
"Hi princess." I heard my leprechaun. I smiled to myself when I looked up and saw him looking at his feet, he looked like the boy I fell in love with three years ago. I took my place next to him, took his hand in mine and kissed him on the cheek.
"Hi Niall." I smiled at him when he looked at me.
"I'm so sorry Lil, I don't know what I was thinking, and he just got the best of me."
I've never heard him talk so fast, "babe it's ok, look I know that it wasn't going to be easy, you know me and you, but if you have my back I'll have yours. We are in this, together, I would never cheat on you or betray you in any way, and I love you and only you."

*Nialls POV*
"I love you too princess and promise I will never do anything to lose the trust you're putting in me, and Harry had a point, you need someone who will challenge you and not run when things get bad. I promise through good and bad I will be next to you." I kissed her forehead and pulled her towards me. "I promise that we will get through this together, just you and me." Feeling her small frame in my arms makes me think of what Harry said.
"Look mate I know you like Lily too, but she wants to be with me. I actually have a girl who wants to be with me."
"Yeah and I'm happy for you Niall I really am, but you need to see that that girl out there needs more than a boyfriend, or a lover. She needs protection not from our fans, but from herself. She is more dangerous to herself than the world is to her; you need to be there from good to bad."
"I will Harry, I promise I will take care of her."
"Cause if you don't mate, you better believe I will."
"Come on Niall, we have to get off."
"Oh right, come on, I have a surprise for you." I took her hand in mine and led her to the car.

*Lily's POV*
"A surprise?"
"Yeah."
"What is it?"
"Patience love," he kissed me on the forehead. He led me to the car, opened the door and to the hotel we went. He wasted no time in rushing us to the room.
"You go first." He held the key out to me. I took the key and shook as I put it in the lock, it seemed to take forever to get into the room, but once we were in, it was hard not to notice the rose petals that led to a table out on the balcony. I followed them out to find a table that had place settings on it. I turned to Niall.
"Niall?"
"Why go out for our first date when we can have it here? Just the two of us?"
"Wow, it's beautiful," as I looked out on to the city we were now in. Toronto.
"Come on, they haven't brought our food, so we can get ready." He took my hand and led me to our bedroom, it was black and white setting, with a queen size bed against the wall.
"Wow." I looked around taking it in. I heard Niall laugh behind me.
"Sorry I'm not use to this."
"Well love you will, every country is different, actually wait till we get to Tokyo, beautiful!" "Tokyo?! I can go with you for the whole tour?!"
"I don't see why not."
I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, "I don't think I'll ever get use to any of this." "Good. Means I'll keep you around longer." He kissed my nose. "Come on, we should get ready." He turned me around keeping his hands on my waist, and led me to the end of the bed. My bags were already placed on the end.
"I'm going to get ready across the hall."
"Across the hall?"
"Yeah the boys are staying across the hall, Paul did me a favor in getting us this one."
"Yeah? Well ok, if you must." I sighed wrapping my hands around his neck.
"I'll be back in a bit," he kissed my forehead, "I love you."
"I love you." I smiled.

*I am so sorry I have not updated in a long time. I have been extremely busy with school. But please give me a chance to make it up! I'll post whenever I can. The story isn't over I really enjoy writing it and will continue. Some feedback would be nice. Also I need some help with posting the story under one link in Tumblr (niallsprincess4evr). If you could help that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading! x*