Chapter 15

*Lily's POV*

"What's going on beautiful?"

I froze. I know that voice anywhere. He came up from behind me; I went and stood just beside the window. "Don't turn to me; just pretend you're talking to your boy toy." I took a step towards the front door.

"Don't think about!" He growled, "Now pretend."

My eyes filled with tears, and held up my phone to my ear, I looked in the window and saw Lou look towards me.

"Good girl. Knew you were smart. God I've missed you beautiful, missed your smile, missed your touch, the way you feel." He touched my arm, moved down to my hand.

"Have you missed me? Think about me when he touches you?" He was whispering into my neck now. I took a step towards the door, "WHAT DID I SAY?!" He grabbed me and slammed me against the wall in the alleyway next to the shop.

"HARRY!" I screamed, before I felt the sting across my face, I fell to the floor.

"LILY?!" I heard Harry yell out. I opened my mouth when I felt a sharp pain to my stomach. Then I heard footsteps running.

"Harry?" I managed to whisper out. I got to my feet, when I felt someone standing in front of me; I flinched when a hand touched my chin.

"Don't. Please. I'm sorry." I cringed towards the wall.

"Lily? Love?" I heard a deep voice whisper, and then he placed his finger under my chin and lifted towards him. I looked up into his green eyes, "are you ok?" He whispered. I felt my knees give away; as I fell into him I started sobbing. He caught me before I fell to the ground.

"Shhhhh, its ok, its ok." He hugged me to his chest.

"Harry?" I heard Lou.

"Lou get Paul I think we need to leave. Now." A few seconds later I heard, "Harry?" Paul came around the corner. I felt Harry nod his head.

"Come on love." He placed his hands under my thigh and lifted me into his arms, I hugged myself around him. I closed my eyes, and tried to forget what happened.

"Is she ok? Is she having an attack?" I heard Liam and he sounded worried. I took a breath in and looked at him when we got to the truck.

"Calm down Liam." I smiled.

"What fuck happened?!" He rushed over and took my face between his hands, "you're bleeding." I wiped at my nose sure enough there it was staining my hand red.

"It's nothing just a nose bleed." Harry put me down, and sat right next to me.

"You sure you're ok love?"

"My cheek stings." I whispered to him. He kissed my cheek softly. I looked at him, staring in those soft green eyes.

"Ahem." Lou clearly seeing what was happening.

"Right back to the hotel Paul."

Thirty minutes later we arrived back at the hotel; there was a crowd of girls outside already. Lou took off his sweater and gave it to me.

"To cover the blood." He nodded to my shirt.

I didn't notice but my shirt was covered in dirt and blood, I smiled at him and put it on.

"Alright come on love." Lou took my hand in his. We walked through the girls and back into the hotel. I was scared to go back to Niall, as I watched the numbers tick to our floor, my breath picked up.

"Lil calm down. Breathe, just breathe." It was Lou who noticed first.

"Come on look at me, breath with me." I looked at Lou and I followed his breathing movements his shoulder was making. Then I started to calm down, "you ok?" He was watching me.