Chapter 18

*Lily's POV*

Well it's been two months and I haven't heard from or seen Mattie, the boys were finally on a break. Niall and I went back to London, we were quite excited to start our life together, me and Emma sold our place, she moved in with Zayn. After what happened on tour we made up and never left each other's side.

"Hey babe should we just order in tonight?" Niall walked into our bedroom.

"Yeah! That sounds great!" I smiled.

"I love a girl with an appetite." He pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

I returned the kiss back, then he pulled me closer, I wrapped my arms around him and held tight. He pulled away breathing hard.

"I want you so bad." He whispered against my lips.

"Then take me."

He looked into my eyes looking for hesitation.

"Niall these few months have been the best months of my life and all I want to do is give you myself completely, to show I trust you, to show I love you."

"Now?"

"Well since we're in the mood." I smiled.

He laughed kissing me, the mood changed as soon as it came. He played with the hem of my shirt.

"Are you sure?" He asked worried.

"As long as you take it slow." I smiled.

He lifted my shirt over my head, unbuttoned my jeans, undressing me first. When I was completely naked he took a step back and smiled.

"You're definitely more beautiful than the lads."

I laughed and filled the gap between us. I removed his shirt, it's not like I haven't seen him naked before, but there was something different about this time. After removing his jeans, he took my hand in his and led me to the bed. He lay down on his back and pulled me to straddle him. We started kissing; without realizing it I moved forward creating friction where it was needed the most. He moaned into my mouth.

"I'm sorry." I went to move but he grabbed my thighs and held them there.

"Do it again love." He cupped my face and kissed me.

So I did as I was told, earning a moan, more from myself than from him. Soon I was rolling my hips to his, feeling hardness beneath his briefs. He rolled me onto my back. He took his weight on one arm and slowly dragged his fingers down to my core, once I felt him rub against my clit, I moaned out. He continued to rub circles, then I felt him push one finger in, he swirled inside then enters another finger in me.

"You okay love?" I intertwined my hand in his.

"Yeah I am." I smiled looking into his dark blue eyes, he started to move his fingers in and out, hitting my sweet spot each time, and I started to feel that knot in my stomach.

"Niall." I moaned.

He took a finger out, replacing it with his tongue, he continued to move in and out of me with his finger, while sucking and licking my clit.

"I’m so close Niall!" I screamed out, reaching my high.

He slowly pulled out his finger, but continued to clean me up. He lay back next to me; I pulled him into a kiss tasting myself on his lips.

"That was payback." He smiled remembering our morning together.

"Cheater, I didn't use my mouth." I bit my lip, rolling on top of him. I gave him a deep kiss before kissing his cheek, his jawline, nipping at his earlobe. I kissed him down his neck, stopping at his collarbone to suck and nip, leaving a red mark. I continued to kiss down his chest, stomach, his v-lines, till I came to the top of his briefs. I looked up at him through my eyelashes.