Chapter 2 - The bestfriend who wears pink

Previously on The Adventures at SSB High 

"Of course I know that princess. Now here are your pancakes." Impa said, smiling, as she was sliding the breakfast goodie on my plate. Just as she put the last one down, there was a loud knock on our door and Impa smiled once again.  

~~~

-Peach-

I ran to my closet, trying to find something to wear ...
"No, no, no and NO!" I was about to give up until I saw a pink summer dress. I quickly threw that on and grabbed a blue belt. I looked into my mirror and straightened my hair. "I wonder what happens when I do little flicks on the side of my hair." This was the first time I was doing something like this to my hair but none the less, I still looked good. I ran to my bathroom and quickly but carefully dii my makeup. "Blush, mascara and now lipstick." I ran back into bedroom and grabbed my pink flats that were sitting next to my bed. "Good thing packed everything last night." I started to drag my bags on the hallway and out to the kitchen area, I look around to see my auntie Pauline and my sister Daisy making breakfast.

"Hey, sis!" Daisy shouted out while handing me a piece of toast.

"You need to make sure to hand these in and say hello to Zelda for me please." My auntie said, handing me the enrolment papers and my timetable and hugged me. "Please have fun." She whispered into my ear. "I will." I said as my response.

~Time Skip~

As I pulled up at Zelda's house, I started to get nervous because I lied to her about me not getting in SSB High and she can get really touchy when someone lies to her. I make my way up to the door, I think what I've done but I try and shake it away, then I remember I told Impa about me getting into the school and not to tell Zelda. Oh God, I really hope she will still be friends with me, here goes nothing. I think to myself as I raise my fist to knock.

 ~~~
Oh my god! Does that ending count as a cliffhanger? 

--Lilies