Chapter 7: This School

Previously on 'The Adventures of SSB High'

"Okay now that I know you are you. Follow me, please." He was so kind and we did what he requested and followed him. What was inside those door, we were not prepared to see.

~~~

-Zelda- 

"Holy shit. You didn't say anything about how cute they are, Pit!" A large, muscle-ly guy with dark blue hair, starts to walk towards us, his starry eyes looking straight at me and Peach.

"Ike, you dickhead!" What is going on! Now, a blonde girl in a tight blue suit starts to run at us, or more running towards the big, muscle-ly guy. "I finally found you and you are going to fucking get it"

"Oh shit! I gotta go before she catches me!" He started to bolt off but Pit stopped him.

"Wait why? What did you do to her?" For a spilt second, Ike showed a light blue, lace pair of panties and a bra, before he bolted off down the hallway to what look like dorms.

"Well, does these sort of things happen all the time?" I was curious to what goes down at this school. The answer is what I kinda expected, Pit laughed and then proceeded to say.

"Well yeah, a lot of things happen in this school. Drama, fights, the whole package." He smiled a nice smile, one that looks back at all the good memories. "Anyway, I should show you to your rooms"

~~~

We arrived to the girl dorms and Pit led us inside. "This is your lounge room slash kitchen, it takes up one floor of this whole dorm house." When we were outside, the girls house looked huge but once you go inside, it not that big. Oh and the dorm has three stories too.

"So where is our rooms?" Peach finally speaks up. I was getting worried that she would never talk. "Oh right, your rooms." There were elevators but we took the stairs because our bags, that we left in our car, were getting taken up to our rooms and that took up the whole elevator. And when we tried the other elevator, it took forever.

We finally arrive on the top third floor and we found out the reason why the second elevator was taking forever. Standing at the doors are two girls, one with dark blue hair like that Ike guy, looking very regal and the other has platinum blonde hair and is wearing armour.

I look inside my room and it's amazing. So big. I see that my bags are already in my room. The guy in the elevator must of beat us here.

"Ok, Peach. Zelda. Thank you for letting me show you around the school. School starts tomorrow." He started to hop away, like he wanted to fly but he can't. "Oh and I'll see you two when ever I'll see you."

Peach smiles at me then go back in her to unpack all of her stuff. Walking into my room, excitement takes over me as I start to unpack and decorate my room.

The Adventures at SSB High // DiscontinuedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara