Chapter 6: Of Course

Previously on 'The Adventures at SSB High'

"Okay ... Zelda. I can't breathe." My raspy response to her hug makes her pull away. Walking to the window, trying to fix my hair and dress. "Geez ... Ok now, are you coming with me or nah?"

~~~

-Zelda- 

"Yeah ..." I have no idea why I just snapped. I feel like I should just cry, right here. I thought my best friends lied to me or did something worst.

"Just a yeah? I thought you were excited to this school?" She can tell. I need to play it cool, just act like yourself. But what if she doesn't forgive me? Will our friendship be over? "Hey Zel! Earth to Princess Zelda!"

"Uhh Yeah, I mean of course I'm excited to go. This school is the best school in the world, only the most prestigious of people go to this school. So, yeah of course I'm excited." Oh I hope that she forgives me.

"Cool, grab your bags and let's put them in my car. ROAD TRIP TIME!" She so excited to go. I guess I should be happy if she's happy. Smile Zelda! Look how happy she is, skipping to my bags. "Hey Zel. It's okay. You can relax. I'm not going to dump your ass and leave you. Best friends forever. Okay?"

I smile at how she always makes the bad situations good again. "Okay. Now let's get to the car, I'm dying to see this place." She smiles in response then runs out to the hallway and down the stairs. Impa comes out from her bedroom, once Peach is outside the door.

"You'll be okay. Just experience life the way it's supposed to be, which is happy days mixed in with a few sad once. But, don't forget to be just you!" A soft smile, that Impa's signature expression after she has said something wise. A hug is my response.

I run down the stairs, to the door. Impa's calmly walking down the stairs, but once she's down I'm already outside the door. My bags are in Peach's car and we're all ready to go. Let's do this! I get in the car and Peach starts to drive off. The last thing I see at that house is Impa's waving bye with proud smile on her face. I return the favour by waving back. Goodbye Impa, I'll see you at Christmas.

"Oh my Bowser! This is exciting! Now you can rest up or we can have a little party with some music!" She turns on her radio and plugs her phone in the AUX cord and then proceeds to choose a song of her liking. Thank the goddesses that we have the same taste in music.

-Time Skip (the trip took about 3 hrs)-

"Oh my Great Deku Tree!" We finally arrive at this beautiful school. I look over to Peach and she looks just as amazed as I do. She finds a spot to park the car. We get out, still flabbergasted at the fact that we are about to go to this school.

A boy with messy, brown, decorated hair comes running or is he flying towards us. He stops in front of us and he looks so disorganised. "Hello Princesses. I am Pit of Skyworld. I am to show you around the school. But first, can I ask what your names are?"

Peach and I just look at each other then turn our heads to this Pit person. "Uhh .. I'm Princess Zelda Sage Harkinian the Third of Hyrule. It nice to meet you, Pit"

Peach gives a soft curtesy ... Shit, why didn't I do that. "I'm Princess Peach Blossom Luma Toadstool of The Mushroom Kingdom. Like Zelda said, it's nice to meet you." It funny how sophisticated and royal Peach can be. But, it's only like this for a short time and when she wants to be like this.

"Okay now that I know you are you. Follow me, please." He was so kind and we did what he requested and followed him. What was inside those door, we were not prepared to see.

~~~

Oh and we got over 300 people reading this!!! Ahhhhh oh my god!!! And it almost to 400 people!!! Thank you to everyone who reads this story! I love you all <3 <3 

--Lilies