Chapter 5: Ouch

This chapter is for the over 200 people who read this book. Love all of you! <3

Previously on 'The Adventures at SSB High'

I was ready for the destruction of Zelda's ticking time bomb of a temper, that was to come. She is not always like this. It's only because I have lied to her way too many times.

"Why Peach ... Why did you lie?!"

~~~

-Zelda-

"Please Zel, let me explain." Her big, blue eyes tell me she scared but her body made it seem she was ready for what was going to happen. My hands started to heat up as Peach's eyes started to slowly open up wide. "PLEASE NO!" She practically was screaming.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! Peach, you know how I feel about lying!" Pure rage is taking over my body as a little, orange and yellow ball started form into my hand ... Din's Fire.

A hard knock interrupts the "conversation" that we're having. God damn Impa! She is a very silent and quick person, always sneaks up on me.

"Princess Zelda Sage Harkinian the Third." Impa calmly said. She was always calm. "Please open this door ... Now." I growled at Peach with a deep scowl in my face. She is still frightened as she jumps back a little.

I slowly open the door, while quickly planting a fake smile. "Yes?" I said so sweetly that Impa's face scrunched up in disgust.

"Please let Peach explain." That "sweet" persona quickly faded away. Of course she fucking knew. "And I would watch that language as well. You're a princess, for goddess sake." It's like she can read my mind. "Or that you yelled it out to the whole world."

"You're definitely a mind reader!" She was walking off to her bedroom, which is only just across the hallway. "And now she can hear this whole conversation." I said to Peach while pushing the door closed. I was a bit more calmer than before as I was walking to my bed.

"Uhh, Zel ... Are you okay?"

-Peach-

Why in Bowser's castle, did I ask that question? She looked up to me, anger is evident in her bright, blue eyes.

"I don't know, am I okay?" Now she's going from her rage to cocky, smart-ass attitude. Great, just great. She's going take everything as a joke now.

"Look okay, I get it. I stuffed up. I'm realising that now." The look on her face started to soften up. "I lied to you, so I could surprise you." Full shock hit her. "I'm going to SSB High with you." Her face, stuck in time, still in shock. "Surprise!" I was going to walk out the door, almost crying, until she grabbed my wrist.

"I'm such an asshole." She pulled me into a hug. Pulling away was nearly impossible as Zelda always sucks the living day lights out of anyone who hugs her.

"Okay ... Zelda. I can't breathe." My raspy response to her hug makes her pull away. Walking to the window, trying to fix my hair and dress. "Geez ... Ok now, are you coming with me or nah?"

~~~
Hallelujah, hallelujah. Praise the lord. I did it, I finally update. It's only been what ... A month! Ohmigod, so what did you think about chapter 5. I want to say something but I don't know what to say. Anyway, I'm so sorry and hopefully the next chapter will be soon. Love you all!!

--Lilies <3