Chapter 8: New people

This chapter is dedicated to Bi-Dean-Is-My-Dream and to everyone who has read this story! xx

~~~

Previously on 'The Adventures at SSB High'

Peach smiles at me then goes back into her room to unpack all of her stuff. Walking into my room, excitement takes over me as I start to unpack and decorate my room. 

~~~

-Zelda-

As I close my door, I sprint to the other side of the room to my suitcases. I open the first suitcase as this one contains all of my clothes. Pushing up the opening, I pick up the first piece of clothing; a long, white dress with embroidery around the bottom. I open the next suitcase to pick up a coat hanger. One by one, I finally finish my clothing suitcase and stand back to admire my unpacking skills.

Moving onto the next suitcase, I start to wonder about how I should decorate my huge room. Firstly, I make the queen sized bed. 'Nice and clean'. Then move onto putting up my lanterns and fairy lights and then moving to the chest at the end my bed.

Inside will be my empty suitcases and on top shall be weapons, my rapier, bow and quiver. On my desk will be my school supplies, books, textbooks, laptop and bag. Then my vanity shall have my crown, makeup and other beauty things.

Just as sat on my bed, about to cherish my room and how it looks, I notice a note near my door. Picking it up and I see that it's from Pit. It says;

'Hey Zelda, we didn't get to say goodbye for today but I just want to say that you and Peach are welcome to sit with me and my friends at breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's okay if you don't want to, it is just a suggestion.  -Pit'

I smile as I realise that I've made a friend already and I haven't even been here a night. I walk over to Peach's room and open the door. Much to my surprise, her entire room is covered in pink. While I shouldn't really be surprise as I've known Peach nearly my entire life. She looks up and smiles.

"I was wondering when you would barge in."

Why am I just standing here with my mouth open? This should be normal, seeing pink everywhere.

"Do you like it?" No response. "Okay, now I know that I may have gone a little overboard with the pink but I like it" She starts to walk closer, still smiling.

"I.. I mean, it's very pink!" I exclaim, still standing at the door. I finally snapped out of it and proceeded to walk over and sit on Peach's bed. "Did you get a letter under your door?"

Peach walks over to her desk and holds up a piece of paper with writing on it.

"Yep, is yours from Pit too?"

I smile "Yea, he seems nice."

~Ding Dong~

Oh, look at the time. It's dinner time. I run over to my room and quickly get dressed into my white and purple dress. Then run over to Peach, who's dressed in her pink dress. We, then, make our way to follow some other girls to the cafeteria to eat some dinner.

~~~

As we walk into the cafeteria, I instantly see Pit jumping and waving his arms trying to get out attention and to get us to come to him. I snake my way through crowds of people with Peach closely following behind me.

"Hey Pit!" I yell out as I start to get close to him. Finally, I'm out of the crowd. I stand next to Pit and wait for Peach to walk out to us.

She walks out and stands next to me. I turn my attention to Pit, who starts to introduce Peach and I to his friends.

"So, this is Princess Zelda and Princess Peach." He points to us like he's showing us off. Soon enough his friends start to introduce themselves, one by one.

"Hey, the name's Ike and I think we've met before." It's that big, dark haired guy from earlier today.

"Oh yeah, you're the guy who was running for his life." Peach exclaims.

"Yea, that was me." A big smile takes over his face.

A blonde, tall girl is sitting next to him. Looks at him with a glare that could probably kill and then goes on to punch him in the arm. "Yea and he's also big dickhead for stealing my panties." She clears her throat. "I'm Samus Aran, it's nice to meet you." I smile at the thought of being friends with these two as they seem to be fun.

A guy with shaggy, dirty blonde hair is next to introduce himself. "I'm Link Hero from Hyrule. It's a pleasure to meet you." He smiles and I feel my face start to get hot. I mean it's nice to see someone from Hyrule here. I take one big look and ... I should probably stop. It would start to look suspicious. But can I just say that his eyes are god-worthy. They're all blue and it changes from a deep blue ocean to a light blue, breezy sky. Now I should really stop. I can't just get attached to someone I've just met. It's not love ... yet.

The next two people look nearly the same. That's kinda cool! "Hello, I'm Lucina and this is my brother Marth. We're twins, just in case you ask." She look really kind but I feel as if she can probably kick someone's ass if they cross her. Her brother is the same too. Well, I mean they are twins.

"That's really cool." Peach looks onto them in a loving matter. I swear, she puts her trust in people way too quickly. While I do want to be friends with them, I don't know them right now. I'm actually kind of nervous to be here.

"Not everyone is here though!" Pit exclaims "I don't why we're all split up but our group is usually way bigger than this." He begins looking around the room, probably looking for the other part of their group. Okay, now I'm really nervous.

Link looks up at me and starts tapping the seat next to him, signalling me to come sit down. "Come sit down. You guys don't have to keep standing there. Make yourself comfortable." I look into his eyes and see nothing but kindness. I sit down next to him and I can start feeling heat coming from my cheeks. Peach starts up a conversation while waiting for the other half of the group. We wait here for another 5 minutes and then a group of people start coming towards the table.

Pit stands up, runs over to them and talks for bit then comes back to the table. "Okay. Now that we've got everyone, let's introduce ourselves take 2." I start to shake and overthink the possibilities of having no friends and having a bad time and... No, I should stop and just let them introduce themselves.

~~~

I feel like such a terrible person for not updating the book in nearly a year. For people who are still reading this "book" (if you could call it that), this chapter is my longest one. So, I hoped you enjoyed! 

--Lilies <3