Chapter 3: A friendship that will last

Previously on The Adventures at SSB High

"Of course I know that princess. Now here are your pancakes." Impa said, smiling, as she was sliding the breakfast goodie on my plate. Just as she put the last one down, there was a loud knock on our door and Impa smiled once again.

~~~

-Zelda-

"Okay ... We usually don't have people coming over this early in the morning" It was like 7:00! I looked at Impa then to the door then back to Impa. She was smiling ... No, that's a smirk.

"I wonder who it could be?" She asked, smirking while eating a piece of her pancake.

"What a mystery." Two can play at this game.

"Well ... Don't keep the person outside waiting or they might leave without you." I smirked back at her in response. Wait, what ... The person outside will leave without me, where are they going?

I started to walk to the door but I stopped halfway ... I heard a familiar voice.

-Someone-

"Guys I found out something cool." I was yelling out while trying to fly to my group of friends

"What dude, what is it." A guy with bright, electric blue eyes and dirty blonde hair said

"Come on fucking just spit it out already!" A girl with brilliant blonde hair tied up into a clean ponytail yelled.

"Ok, ok we have two new students coming here this year." I almost shouted. I looked around to see everyone at the table surprised.

"Where did you hear this from?" A boy with fire red hair and dark blue eyes questioned.

"Where do you think, bro? He's a fucking teachers pet." A another boy with dark, shaggy blue hair with a muscular build said. He was sitting next to the girl with the blonde, clean ponytail.

"Well yeah I guess I am one because Miss Palutena told me." I seemed to be embarrassed, when I shouldn't be.

"That isn't the point." Another boy gave a glare at the blue haired boy. "What are their names." This boy had the same type of blue hair as the other boy but it was a bit longer and he wore a tiara ... Crown ... I have no idea what it is but I'm going with the first option. He was sitting next to a girl, who looked exactly like him ... Carbon copy, the only thing is that her hair is way longer that his.

"The only name and face I could remember was a girl named Peach and she long, blonde hair ... umm, oh yeah and blue eyes but the other person I can't really remember. The only thing being that she is a girl too."

-Zelda-

I opened the door to see a girl with long, blonde hair wearing a pink summer dress. "Peach!" I yelled and the person turned around.

"Hey, Zel" She seemed nervous but walked to me and gave a hug. "I'm so sorry, please forgive me." She whispered into my ear. So many thoughts are swimming in my mind right now.