Chapter 8: Lunch

Sam's POV

I get out of Mathematics class, but I didn't go out with Harry, he is in a hurry to get out.

I start to walk to the cafeteria. "Hey!" A voice says, making me jump. "Jesus! Liam!"

I scream. "What did I scare you?" Liam asks. "Obviously." I say, rolling my eyes. 

"So, you free on Saturday?" Liam asks, as he follows me to the counter where the food is.

I get a tray and and a plate as he gets too. "Liam, I thought we were over." 

I say, getting some bacon.

Hell, I was hungry, I mean I didn't eat any breakfast a while ago, since Jenny kept bugging me.

"That was the past." Liam says, picking some food. "Liam, I don't want to go out with you

anymore." I say, walking to a table. I can tell, someone was looking at me, it isn't Liam.

I sit down. "Well, I'll see you later, I have to go to my friends." He says, pointing to a table that

is filled with 4 boys. I just nod as he walks to the table. Me and Liam remain friends after

we broke up. He always tries things to get me back, but I just refused. He just wouldn't

accept the fact that I hated him after he cheated on me. I start eating. 

"Hey Sam!" a voice says, making me look up. "Everyone needs to stop scaring me like that." 

I say to my friend, Jamie. He's a boy, by the way. He sits down. "So, what's going on with you 

and the fresh meat?"  Jamie says, eating. "Nothing?" I say, finishing my bacon. I only got a few.

I drink my water. "I mean, you looked worried a while ago when he was talking to the jocks."

Jamie says. "I was worried he might get beaten up and it's my fault." I say. "I'm the

love master here Sam, I think you're in love and you care about him." Jamie says, causing me to

roll my eyes. "I care about him, okay? He's one of my best friend's now." I say. "He's Harry

Styles right?" Jamie says, still eating. "Yeah?" I say. "No shit Sam, look at him. You study

vampirism. Isn't he the one in your book?" Jamie says, finishing his food. FINALLY. 

"He looks like the one in the book. But, that isn't him." I say, puting both our trays away.

"He's a what?" Jamie asks. "The one in the book probably is the ancestor of Harry." I say.

"I'll see you around." Jamie says, patting my back.

Harry's POV

A while before

"Hey Liam!" The 4 of us say in unison. He laughs, putting his tray down.

I keep on thinking about Sam, I can't get her off my mind!

Suddenly voices come in my mind, I could hear voices. It was Sam's and a boy's voice,  I look at her.

"Everyone needs to stop scaring me like that."  Sam says.

So, what's going on with you and the fresh meat?" The boy's voice says. 

"Nothing?" Sam says.

"I mean, you looked worried a while ago when he was talking to the jocks."  The boy says.

" I was worried he might get beaten up and it's my fault."  Sam says. True.

"I'm the love master here Sam, I think you're in love and you care about him."  The boy says.

Love master? You don't look like one.

"I care about him, okay? He's one of my best friend's now."  Sam says. Nice to hear.

"He's Harry Styles right?"  The boy asks. Of course I am! The mighty one!

"Yeah?" Sam asks, she is confused. Thank you Captain Obvious.

"No shit Sam, look at him. You study vampirism. Isn't he the one in your book?" The boy says.

Wait. she does? She never told me.

"He looks like the one in the book. But, that isn't him."  Sam says. Wait, I am in her book?

The only picture I had was the one where my dad took me to his friend which had a camera.

"He's a what?" The boy asks. 

"The one in the book probably is the ancestor of Harry." Sam says. 

"Harry? HELLO." Louis says, waving his hand in front of my face, making me lie back.

"What?" I say. "The bell rang." Louis says. "Oh shit."

A/N

If you don't want to read Harry's part in hearing Sam and Jamie's convo, don't bother

it's okay, you perfectly know what Sam and Jamie said to eachother. 

CLIFF HANGER