Chapter 18: Psychos

Harry's POV

"Get up." Hilary says. "Sam's waiting for you outside." She says. It's been a week

since I agreed to tag with her. I swiftly stand up and walk past Hilary. I see Sam.

"Sam!" I say as I run to her. She turns to me. "Harry!" Sam says as she hugs me.

Hilary pulls us apart. "The ring." Hilary says, turning to Sam. "I..I don't know!" Sam says.

Hilary moves her lips, muttering things. Sam's emotion turns to scared to pain. 

"Sam?" I ask. She doesn't respond, instead she looks at me. Hilary smirks.

"Who..are you?" Sam says. My mouth falls down. "What did you do to her?" I ask.

"Just..I fixed her. Be grateful." Hilary says, walking away. "Sam!" I say, shaking her.

"Get off me! Where are we?" She asks. "France.." I say, looking at the floor.

"France?! Wh-" She says as she gets cut off. I look up at her. Blood on the middle of her

shirt. "Sam?!" I say. Someone pushes her off. I see West or her dad. "WHAT THE FUCK?!

WHY'D YOU STAB HER." I say, rushing to her side. "You think I would let you guys go

without you giving us the location of the ring? No." He says. "You're sick." I say.

"Don't worry, she has vampire blood in her system." He says. "No, no, no!" I say. 

"She'll remember everything. But, after she thinks that you stabbed her? I think you won't

get together very well." A feminine voice says. "Fuck you." I say. They both leave. 

"Sam? Sam.. I love you, okay?" I say, kissing her forehead. "I'm not leaving you."

A/N AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! FUCKING SAD. CHAPTER'S 17-19 IS
KINDA BASED ON HARRY AND SAM'S RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM. I CRIED A LITTLE WHILE WRITING THIS.