Chapter 17: I Agreed To Come

Sam's POV

"10 more minutes." A voice says. I open my eyes, to find that I am blindfolded. "I'm guessing

you're awake, Ms. Henderson. " Another voice says. "You've been sleeping for 48 hours."

A feminine voice says. "Whatever you injected in me..that was strong. Now..where are we?"

I ask. "Remove." The feminine voice says. I feel someone untangle my blindfold. As soon

as it was off, I am blinded by a very bright light. I look around. "Where are we?" I ask.

"Welcome to France, Sam." Hilary says. "FRANCE?!" I scream. I look around. 

I am in France, without Harry knowing. "Don't worry, Harry's just sleeping." Murray says.

I look at my side and see Harry tied up. "Let him go." I say. "Don't worry, once we are off

this truck, I'll let him go." An unknown voice says. "This is West, Sam." Tucker says.

Oh great, another member. "And who's West?" I ask as a man steps up.

My eyes widens. "DAD?!"

Harry's POV

My eyes slowly start opening. I agreed to tag with Hilary, just to see Sam. "DAD?!"

A voice says. My eyes swiftly opened. I look at the man in front of Sam. Holy shit.

"Mr. Henderson?!" I say, as all heads turn to me. "I can't believe you guys thought my last name

was West." He says. I try to break free of my rope, and then it hit me. I am chained.

"We're almost there." Hilary says.  "Hey Harry." Sam says, weakly smiling as I spot

her multiple burn marks. "Are you okay?" I ask. She nods.

"As long you're here Harry. I'm okay." She says. Sam smiles weakly. I feel my jaw being

forced to look at someone. I stare staight at Hilary. She puts her lips on mine.

"Get off me." I sternly say. Hilary furrows her eyebrows as her eyes turn into blue.

Hilary walks away. "Was she your..?" Sam asks. "Ex." I say. "We're here." Stevens says.

"Remove the foot chains." Hilary says as Tucker and Murray takes our foot chains out.

While they were leading us to the building, I look at Sam. She looks at me too.

"Why are you here?" She mouths. "I agreed to tag with Hilary, just to see you." I mouth back.

"Thank you." Sam mouths. I nod. "I love you." She mouths. I shake my head.

"Don't say your good byes yet, okay?" I mouth back. She nods. As I blink, I turn my head to

Sam's way. She wasn't there. I turn my head to the way where Murray was leading me.

I look at Sam's direction, I see her being lead (A/N led) to the other building. She looks back

at me. "I love you, okay?" She mouths. I nod, on the verge of tears. "I love you too," I managed

to mouth.

A/N SADDEST CHAPTER I MADE OMG.