Chapter 15: Where's Sam?

Harry's POV

 I wake up. Sam wasn't there. I panicked. Then, I see a note on the side of her bed.

Hey Harry! I forgive you for what you did last night. Even though you raised your

voice at me, I still forgive you. I wasn't freaked out when I found out that you and your

father are vampires, I wasn't happy about it either. I'm not scared of you, but we have 

to take a break, just a little while. To figure things out, okay? I love you. 

-Sam Xx

I sigh. I look at my clock and see, "6:30 am." It says. What time did Sam leave?

The door opens. "You're awake! Sam, she left at 6:00 am. Don't worry, I was awake. She

needed to get her uniform. I got you breakfast." Dad says, tossing me the blood pack.

"This is animal blood?" I ask. "Deer blood, son. Get dressed." Dad says as he leaves.

I bite the plastic off and start drinking. I look at my clock. "6:35 am." I finish the

blood pack and throw it away. The door opens again. "Sam's not in her house." Dad says.

Sam's POV

"Get off me!" I say. "Where am I? TAKE THE BLINDFOLD OFF ME!" I say.

"Shhh." A man voice says. "You'll be safe here." Another voice says, as he takes the blindfold off.

I open my eyes. I look around and see brick walls. I am tied up. "Where am I?" I ask.

"In a safe place." A female voice says. "A safe place?! WHY THE HELL AM I TIED UP?" I ask.

"You'll see." The feminine voice says. "Please, don't rape me..' I say. "Oh, honey. We won't."

The other voice says. Then I look around and see walls rising from the ground.

"What the fuck?! WHERE AM I?!" I ask loudly, as the female walks over to me. "We're all

vampires here. I'm Hilary, that's Murray, that's Stevens, and that's Tucker. We won't hurt you."

Hilary says. "We won't hurt you, my ass." I say. "You see, I'm half vampire, half witch." Hilary says.

My eyes widened. "So, have fun with these walls." She says as her eyes turn to red. "No one,

can hear you." She says, as her fangs went straight to my neck, as I screamed.

A/N NOT A LONG CHAPTER BUT HEY, IT'S NICE>