Chapter 14: The Bitch Is Back

Just a short reminder to everyone reading this Chapter.

I am in my phone amd I can't put the words on bold or italic.

So, I'm sorry for this and just an advanced sorry for the typos.

Harry's POV

"Hello, Harold." A voice says. I'd recognize that voice any where.

"Oh, I see you're back." I say as a white figure comes out of the dark side of the wall.

"Oh, yes. You haven't changed, Harold. You're still the same boy I loved, centuries

ago." The voice says. "So..you bit your little "girl friend" there?" The voice asks

as I feel her nail brushing my face, like tracing my face. "I didn't bite her. I should know

if I did bite her." I say. "Well, you bit me before, so I think you did bite her." The voice says.

I quickly turn around and slam her into a wall. "Fierce, I like it." She says.

"Leave me alone, Hilary. I broke it off because you were always picking fights."

I say, putting her down. I'm sorry, Hilary Bell is my ex from..centuries ago.

She has curly blonde hair, purple eyes. You see, she's half vampire, half witch.

She pratically changes her eye color from time to time. If she doesn't like red, she

changes it to orange..It's complicated. Hilary smirks at me as her eyes change to

pink. She wipes the blood of her chin. "I bit her, Mr. Styles." She says, smirking at me.

"Should've known." I say. "What are you doing here anyway?" I ask. "Just hanging

out and then I hear the news that you moved here. I came back for you, baby.

I missed you." Hilary says. "How'd you get out of the coffin? That was locked tight."

I say, confused. "Of course someone would come around and set me free." Hilary says.

My eyes widened. "Is there something wrong?" She says, smirking.

"Don't tell me. West is in town." I say, rolling my eyes. "Oh! That's great! You remember

Mr. West! How exciting!" She says. "West brought our little team back in the day."

Hilary says, smirking at me. "Oh. I remember Murray, Stevens, and Tucker." I say.

So basically, West, Bell , Murray, Stevens, and Tucker were my 5 best friends before.

This was the pack of vampires who killed thousands of people before. After Bell

died, the pack wore down and eventually, we broke apart. Since, Hilary Bell was the most

powerful in our pack, we always were succesful in killing, but when she died,

we always almost got killed by the people. "Oh baby, we're going to have so much fun.

The pack is back." She says. "Oh, I'm not joining." I say. "You should." She says.

"I said no." I say. "Okay then, what ever you say. Just remember Styles. BSSTW.

We are not complete without you baby." She says before vanishing into thin air.

I have to tell everyone, especially my dad. "The pack is back."

A/N So, it's not that long but, I hope you enjoyed. :)