Chapter 13: You're Making It Hard To.

Sam's POV

I wake up. I check Harry's clock. "2:56 am." It says as I groan. 

I turn around and see Harry sleeping peacefully at the side.

I sit up as I wince.

*A/N: Wince /wins/

 Give a slight involuntary grimace; pain or distress

I rub the back of neck and the sides. As I rub the sides, I feel 2 holes.

I run to the bathroom, not caring if I woke Harry up.

I look at the mirror and see 2 bleeding holes at the side of my neck. I scream.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT." I scream. I frantically go down the stairs because Harry said

their first aid kit is in the cabinet of the kitchen. Weird isn't it? I swiftly open the cabinets.

I spot a white box with a red cross. I get it and open it. I get the bandage and scissors.

I hear Harry's door open. "Sam?" A husky voice says as I ignore it. I slowly put the bandage

on the side of my neck. The one that's bleeding. I carefully cut the bandage and put the

things back in the cabinet. I slowly breathe, panicking. The kitchen light turn on.

"Are you alright? Dad said he heard you scream." Harry asks. I remain silent.

"Why are you bandaged up?" He asks, rubbing the bandage as I wince.

"May I?" Harry asks. I nod as he slowly removed the bandage, taking a peek and

putting it back.  Awkward silence. "Sam.." Harry says as I turn to him.

"The boy in your book is me.." He says. My eyes widened. I start to walk away.

"You bit me!" I say. "I swear, I have no idea who bit you! I promise." He says,

following me. "Get away from me!" I say. "Don't be afraid of me.." He says.

I wasn't looking as I tripped down a box. A big one. "Sam!" Harry says, helping me

up. "What's in this..?" I ask, as I slowly open it. I open it, fully. "Holy shit.." I say

as I spot blood bags. "Your dad's no doctor..YOU'RE VAMPIRES." I say.

 "I know we are, but please..a secret?" He says. "Do your friends know? Liam, Zayn, Niall,

and Louis?" (A/N I'M SORRY I PUT LOUIS AT THE LAST. Anyway, back to the story. :))

Harry nods. "Harry, I love you..but.." I say as I stumble with what words to say. "Are..we?"

Harry asks, sadly. "I love you, but..it's hard to love you.." I say.

Harry's POV.

"I love you, but..it's hard to love you.." Sam says. Hard to love? "What does that mean?"

I ask. "It's to dangerous." Sam says. "No, no no. It's not hard . Not dangerous too.. 

I don't hurt people like you.." I say. "Why? Because I'm special?" Sam says. 

"No, because I love you." I say, taking her hand. Sam quickly retreats her hand.

"Harry..no..we need to work this out.." Sam says. "Don't you vampires have this..

switch to turn off humanity?" (A/N DON'T YOU GUYS ACCUSE ME OF STEALING

THE "HUMANITY SWITCH" IDEA FROM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES. I SOMETIMES GET THERE.)

My eyes widens. "Yes..we have, but I don't want to turn it off." I say, looking at the floor.

"You care to much, Harry. You don't even know what you're doing anymore." Sam says.

"What are you saying? I turn my humanity off?" I say. "I love you, Harry, but-" Sam says

and I cut her off. "I love you too, but you're making it hard to! You're making it complicated!"

I say, as she widens her eyes. "You're making it hard to explain!" I say, raising my voice.

Sam stays quiet. "I'm going to sleep. I have school." She says, walking back up.

I close the box. I bang on the wall, knowing I screwed everything up.

You just screwed eveything up, especially your relationship.

"Hello, Harold."

A/N DUN DUN DUN! It's not as long as I saidm but it's good, yeah? CLIFF HANGER!!!!