Chapter 11: Sweet Moments

Sam's POV

I wake up. I look around my surroundings, blue walls and the floor is wood and stuff.

I sit up, seeing Louis. "Hey, hey! Slowly. You hit your head pretty bad." Louis says.

"Wood floors. They suck." I say, rubbing my head. "Is she awake?" A voice outside the room

screams. "Yeah!" Louis says. "Where am I?" I ask. "Harry's room." Louis says,

opening the door. Zayn comes in. "Happy to know, you care." I say, lying down on the bed.

"Where's Harry?" I ask. "Talking to Liam and Niall down stairs." Zayn says, sitting down next

to Louis. "Where's my phone?" I ask. Louis gives me my phone. "I'll just call my dad." I say,

dialing his number. It rings. " John Henderson speaking." The voice says. "Dad?" I say.

"Hey Sam. I'm busy, please make it quick." The other line says. "Dad, I might be spending

the night at Harry's. Jenny doesn't cook and you get home late this week so..I might starve." I say,

as Louis and Zayn chuckle. "Okay Sam. You have clothes?" The line says. "Dad! Don't ask things

like that..." I say, blushing. "Okay Sammy. I have to go now." The other line says. "Dad! DON'T

CALL ME THAT!" I say as he hangs up. I toss my phone to Louis. "What was that about?"

Louis asks. "Daddy issues." I say, lying back down, pulling the covers over me. "It's cold."

I say. "Harry likes his "guests" cold. Not hot." Louis says, laughing. "Shut up, Louis."

I say, tossing to the side. The door opens. "Are you hungry, Sam?" A voice says.

I reckon it's Harry.  The side of the bed goes down, signaling Harry sat down. "I'm not, hungry.

Thanks."  I say, sitting up. "Are you okay?" Harry says, moving closer to me. "GET A ROOM!"

Louis says. "THIS IS A ROOM!" Harry says, as we both laugh as Louis goes out of the room,

followed by Zayn. "Yeah, I'm okay Harry. Can I stay for the night?" I ask. "Yeah, sure.

You'll sleep in my room though." Harry says as I blush.

Harry's POV

"Yeah, sure. You'll sleep in my room though." I say as I see Sam blush.

"You're blushing." I say and laugh. "Shut up." Sam says, giving me a peck on the lips.

I blush. "Who's blushing now?!" Sam says, laughing.  "I am." I say, kissing her.

She kisses back. I pull away and kiss her lips one more time. "I'll get you food." I say.

"I'm not hungry, Harry." Sam says, pulling me back to bed. "You're stubborn, you know." I say, 

tackling her to the bed. She laughs. "Get off me Harry!" Sam says, squriming.

"NEVER!" I say, continues to pin her down. "What will I do?" Sam says.

"Say this: Harry, I love you!" I say. She sighs a bit and smiles. "Harry, I love you."

Sam says, as I stop pinning her down. She sits up and kisses me. "I love you too." 

I say before kissing her back.