GENERAL UPDATE

To those who has been wondering when, "Alive With Me" is going to be released... The tentative date of release is January 2016

Like I said above, the date is not official. It may be pushed back, depending on how quickly I finish His Heart's Love.

As many of you may know, I'll be starting a new program this fall 2015, so I wanted to tell you in advance that, during that time, I will not be able to post as often as I do now. I hope you all understand that as much and I love writing, my studies come first :)

Thank you again for all the love, support, patience, and understanding that you have given me :) No words can express how thankful and happy I am because of all the love and support I have been receiving from you guys!!! I hope that you will continue to support me, and all the brave writers here on wattpad. It's not easy putting your work out there for the world to read, exposing yourself and your work to criticism. But because of your unconditional love and support, you have made all the writers on wattpad, braver and stronger. You guys serve as an inspiration to all the writers out there!

Keep spreading the love everyone!

Lastly, don't forget to mark your calendars, because the prologue and the first chapter of His Heart's Love will be released on August 1, 2015... Just one more week to go!

I love you guys, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!