Chapter 20

Ethan

"Mr. and Mrs. Henderson, they're waiting for you in the family room," Gail said. "And hello," she beamed at Faith. "You look so much like your daddy."

I smiled proudly. "She does, doesn't she. She has Andi's spirit though."

Andi rolled her eyes playfully.

"Say hi baby," Andi said.

"Hi," Faith said shyly.

"Hi. I'm Gail," she said as we walked inside the house.

I hear laughter and chatter coming from the family room.

"Come princess," I said and lifted Faith in my arms.

I grabbed Andi's hand with my free hand and interlaced our fingers.

She tried to pull away, and I pulled back, causing her to gasp.

I wiggled my eyebrows at her and winked.

She scowled at me in return, causing me to chuckle.

"Their here!" Ellie said, Marco's wife.

"Ellie!" I said in surprise. "Wow, everyone's here."

"Princess, you're scaring the little girl," Marco said goo heartedly.

Ellie stuck her tongue out in response.

The whole house was a chaos. Everyone couldn't wait to meet Faith, and Faith seemed to be loving all the attention she was getting from her aunts and uncles.

"Are you alright?" I asked Andi.

"You shouldn't have introduced me as your wife!" She hissed.

I chuckled. "But you are my wife," I pointed out.

"Aargh, you are so frustrating!"

"Andi..."

"You've got a great kid," Massimo said as he came over where we were standing, watching everybody.

"Thanks," Andi smiled. "You've got a beautiful family yourself."

Massimo grinned proudly. "Thank you," he said, as his gaze landed on his wife, Ara. His eyes shone with love and devotion for his beautiful wife.

I looked down at Andi, and my heart squeezed with longing.

"Thank god for second chances," Mass muttered.

"Second chances?" Andi asked.

Mass nodded. "I was an idiot and too blind to see what an amazing woman I had. I almost lost Ara because of it. But thank god, she has the biggest heart I know."

"I didn't know. You two seemed so in love... I never..." Andi trailed off.

Mass chuckled. "Every single man in this room has had their fare share of stupidity that almost caused us our wives."

"But you managed to work things out," Andi said.

"You can thank my beautiful wife for that. She has a way with words. My sisters wouldn't be with their husbands now, if it weren't for Ara's intervention."