Chapter 8

Ethan

I held her close, and before I knew it, she was kissing me back with the same hunger, need, and want.

I raised us up without breaking our kiss.

I wrapped my hand around her waist, and she wrapped her legs around mine.  I got on my feet and walked back towards the house.

When I reached the front door, I used my other hand to open it, and walked inside the house. I closed the door with my foot, turned around and flattened Andi against the door with my body.

She unwrapped her legs around me, and she slid down against my body, until her feet hit the floor. 

We continued kissing with hunger. I roamed my hands freely along her body as we deepened our kiss.  She thrust her fingers in my hair, grabbing hold of them, and pulled, causing me to hiss and groan.

I wrapped my hand around the back of her head and pulled her even closer.

Andi

Oh my god. What am I doing? I asked myself.

I'm kissing Ethan. Kissing him passionately.

What are you doing, Andrea Elena Francis?!

I was battling with myself in my head, as I'm kissing Ethan.

Should I let go? A part of me asked.

You need to come to your senses! The sensible part of me said.

Do you realize that this is not five years ago?

You're not this woman! You are not this hot, greedy, sexually hungry woman who is kissing the man who broke your heart, with hunger.

But as I was battling with myself, I was pushing his jacket off of him, with impatient hands and sent it dropping to the floor.

Ethan palmed my heavy breasts, as he moved his kisses to my neck.

I groaned in response and arched my body towards him.

He nibbled my ear, then bit, causing my eyes to shot open.  That's when I finally snapped to my senses.

"No.  Stop," I said and pushed Ethan away.

"What's wrong?" he asked, as we were both breathing hard.

"What's wrong?" I echoed incredulously. "This," pointing out the situation before us. "This is what's wrong."

"Andi..."

"Is this what you wanted? You're trying to manipulate me. You're trying to use sex to lure me in," I accused. "You're trying to seduce me!"

"I didn't force you to do anything. You wanted this as much as I did," he said.

"I admit. I got carried away..."

"Carried away?"

"Yes," I hissed and scowled at him at the same time. "Ethan, I'm not going to change my mind. Yes, we obviously still have a strong attraction, and physical chemistry, but that was never the problem in our relationship."

"Andi, we're not the same people we were five years ago."

"Exactly. I'm not the same nineteen year old small town girl, who fell in love with you. My world no longer revolves around you. My world is up there, sleeping in her room. She needs me."

"She needs me too."

I nodded. "Yes. She does and that is the only reason why you can step foot in this house. She is the only reason you're here now."