PROLOUGE

I have finally realized, how wrong I was. I thought all women were same, killing them was the only way to get rid of the cheating women. But I now know that, not all of them are alike. My Margaret has changed me, yes ! I wanted to kill her too but she made me a better person.

I remember when I came to this town, hiding from the cops. I was not scared of getting caught rather I wanted to continue my journey of justice. Justice I did for men, I only killed the women who were unlawful. My past still haunts me.

Now that I have come to know, how much I love Margaret, my wife. I want to be fair with her. I will tell her about everything, it hurts to know that she will probably leave me after listening to me and will hate me forever for ruining her life but I really want to be truthful. So I am going to give my diary to her, the diary which has kept my secrets for so long, the diary with which I have shared every single thing. I want her to read it from cover to cover without judging, but I am afraid if it is possible.

Thank-you God! For sending me to this town, making me meet her. Yes! I came to this Amish community because I knew they would not know anything about me.

Oh! It's almost time. I got out of the house, searching for Margaret after a few minutes I found her in the farm harvesting.

"Margaret!" I called her from where I was standing with a smile of relief to see her.

"James! What are you doing here? Are not you suppose be at your bed?" She asked with a bit of concern in her voice.

I didn't tell you my name, my name is Benjamin Shaw. The reason why she is calling me James is because I came here as an imposter and I am living here since then.

"There is something I need to tell you." I replied. She handed the harvested vegetables to the other lady and came to me.

"What do you want me to know? Is everything alright?" She asked with concern in her eyes.

"Margaret! I love you-"

"Oh my! James behave yourself. What if an elder hears this, you know they won't like it." She spoke before I could complete my sentence. She was blushing, my heart skipped a beat.

"Margaret! I want you to know more about me. Here! Read it but please don't judge me until you finish it, I will accept whatever will be your decision." I said handing her my diary.

"I also want to tell you something." She said shyly.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I-I am-, You are-, we are going to be parents. James!" She beamed with joy.

"W-What? S-Say that again?" I asked again not believing my ears.

"Yes! James we are blessed with our own bundle of joy." She replied again. I took her in a tight embrace unable to control my emotions.

"I love you Margaret! Thank-you for giving me this chance." I whispered in her ear.

"Mr. Benjamin Shaw! You are under arrest." A man with cops behind him.

I knew, I could not hide anymore. Margaret was staring in horror.

"Sire! I think you are misunderstanding, he is James Abel my husband." She spoke first.

"Ms! He is an imposter of James Abel. His real name is Benjamin Shaw and your husband is actually a murderer, who is most wanted for killing women." The officer replied.

"I-Is this true ? Jame-" She stopped short turned around and our gaze met. I saw her pleading eyes, tears streaming down.

"It's true! Margaret. And that is what I wanted to tell you, please don't judge me until you read it. Please." I replied with tears in my eyes.

The cops cuffed my hands, the cold metal felt rough against my wrists. They started taking me away from her. My eyes never leaving her.

"Please! Margaret you know I love you." I yelled.

***************
Author's note : I hope you will like it. Please vote and leave a comment.

What do you guys think ? What will happen ?