CHAPTER-SEVEN

Author's Note:

Hey lovelies! I know! Usually I write the author's note at the end of the chapter but! I needed to give credits to the person who helped me making this chapter possible or else I would have busted all of my brain cells. And trust me! That ain't good. Here goes...

Thank you so much! Ma'am, helping me out and giving me your time. I'll appreciate this forever. *Boom* (if you remember, boom)

And back to my lovelies... since, I kept ya'll waiting... I got something for you. Read it and hope you'll like it and I'll try to get even better at it. 

Vote and leave a comment! 

xoxoxo

************************************

Margaret's P.O.V(continued):

"Mrs. Shaw! This is the FBI and I am agent, Darin Reeds and these are my colleagues." Who I assumed to be the high ranked personal introduced, looking towards them. "We are here to ask you some questions about your husband." He said with his authority dripping voice. I was still processing all of things.

"What do you want to know about him?" I asked.

"If we may please?" He motioned to come inside the house.

"Oh my! Please! Come inside. How rude of me not to ask you first." I said taking a step back ushering them in.

Four men except my father walked inside the house. They were looking around the house, maybe trying to look for something. 

"Please! Have a seat." I motioned towards the chairs. 

"Mrs. Shaw! I want you to fully co-operate with me. You see, your husband; Mr. Shaw has confessed of all murders he committed. He kept talking about you, which was rather odd and he kept saying something about his book of some sort." Agent Darin, raised his eyebrow as if giving me an accusing look.

"Mr. Darin! I knew nothing about his twisted ways. I didn't even know his real name. He wasn't the man, I thought he was. And here, I am broken into pieces; the only man I loved is a murderer, bearing the child of this man..." I started sobbing, I was too exhausted to even hold my tears. "While they were taking him away, he asked to read his diary. He said, everything I needed to know about him was in it. This is all I know." I said wiping my tears off with my handkerchief. 

"Mrs. Shaw! That diary you are talking about, needs to be confiscated. It is a solid evidence against Mr. Shaw." Agent Darin said, keeping his hand on his chin. 

"Mr. Darin! Please! I beg you! Do not keep me in dark anymore. I want to know, what sin did I do; to love a man like him? Denying you from taking his diary, is not what I am saying. Let me read it and I will give it to you. Just give me some time." I pleaded, tears started blurring my vision.

"I can't let you have for long... however, I can permit you to read it in our presence. If you agree, then you may proceed." He let out a sigh and kept his both hands on his waist. 

"Thank you so very much!"I replied, my voice still shaky.

With every speck of energy that was left, I got up from the couch and started walking towards our or should I say my room which was on the left side of the lounge. After twenty five steps, I was standing in my room. There was not much in the room except a bed, rocking chair, mirror and a night dresser. So many, emotions were situated. Looking towards the bed made me hurt even more.

How can I forget? How he used to hold me in his arms? How we used to embrace each other? How he kissed me? All those memories were stuck in my mind.