CHAPTER-THREE

Benjamin's P.O.V

I was sitting in the cellar. An hour ago, I was brought to the police station of Eureka. Well! To their surprise I admitted my crime, without them forcing me. They found me guilty and threw behind the bars. I knew my sentence would be death, killing four people ain't a small crime but I had valid reasons behind it, nobody knows about it and they didn't even bother to ask.

I was never like that, I used to be a good boy like any other kid. I also had a wish to see my parents live a happy life, loving each other. They never used to fight but they didn't spend much time with each other. I never understood it when I was a kid but when I grew up, things got clear. Those bad things are the reason why I became what I am.

I didn't not want any other kid to become Benjamin Shaw. I didn't want anyone to have a past like mine.

One day I got up for school, went to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth with my favorite bubblegum toothpaste, peed and came out. I went downstairs to have my breakfast but found my dad sitting in front of the main door.

"Dad!" I called him it took him a while to respond.

"Huh! Beni you got up? I'll make breakfast for you." His eyes were sore as if he didn't sleep. There was pain in his voice which I only understood after growing up.

"Yeah dad! But where is mom?" I asked him looking around.

"Mom! Ah! She is-, She went to work, Ben!" He replied with a sad smile.

"Already? Never mind. I wanted to show you both my new painting." I hung my head low.

"It's alright! You can show it to me." He said.

"No! I will wait. I wanna show it to both of you together." I said sitting on my place at the kitchen counter. Dad sighed in response.

After school, when I got home. I sat on the couch waiting for mom and fell asleep waiting for her.

I waited for many days but she didn't come.

To this day I still have my painting with me, actually in my diary. Never got a chance to show it to them together.

----------------------
Margaret's P.O.V

I forced myself to have dinner. The head of the family was not present.

I found myself staring at the black journal. I was trying to gather my will power to read it further.

I opened the journal and turned a few pages until I found the page from where I had to start.

Victim #2: Abigail Johnson

Dated: October-23-2013

Abigail Johnson with caramel skin, black curly hair and a voluptuous body. She was the woman anybody would kill for. She was dance teacher at some private local studio. She was engaged. She was the same, a cheater.

I was stalking her from a month. I was waiting for my opportunity, she and her fiance were living in an apartment. So it was kinda hard get a chance easily.

You must be thinking, how was she cheating if she was living with her fiance? Well! That is something really unusual, what she did was something which might not come across people's mind easily. But I guess people have twisted wicked ways.

Now that I know about the her daily routine, I've planned everything. It might take a few more days to execute my final plan. Nonetheless, I was waiting for her to come, daily she comes home by 9:30 P.M with grocery bags in her hands. It's almost time, she'd come any second, my position was two buildings before her's. I was ready in my bad boy attire.