Part 3: Strange feelings

Strange feelings

The blond was fast asleep, tired from all the work he had to do last night.
His job wasn't that hard but with lack of sleep everything got harder to do. He usually had too: serve the costumers, clean the place and close the cafeteria at 2am almost everyday except weekends. He knew it meant less sleep then usual, but he was ok with it because he liked the job, and he didn't just like the job but he liked a curtain person as well.

As he was fast asleep he felt someone poking him. Someone wanted to disturb his sleep and the blond wasn't happy about it. He frowned and turned away from where the poking was coming from but it didn't stop. He lifts up his head and rubbed his eyes before slowly opening them up to see who it was that was poking him..

It was none other then...

"NYEH?! Z-Zero?"

Joey jumped a bit as he got shocked and scared but also glad to see Zero. He looked around before he realized that he had fallen asleep at work..

Well Shit... He thought with a sigh

He was soooo going to get punished by his father when he come home. And a lot of it..

"Hello sleeping beauty"

He chuckled sitting beside the blond as the blond rubbed his head trying to come up with an excuse for sleeping at the job.

"Yo boss... I..uh... I just come.. Yeah! I just come!.. Hehe.. I wanted to work more! Cuz... I love this job!"

"You don't need to lie to me Joey... It's ok. But I myself would probably prefer a bed instead of a hard tree table"

The tall muscular man chuckled ones again..
He sure thinks he's funny.

"Yeah I usually wold too... Cuz ma whole body is hurting as fu*k..."

"We have a bed just in the other room. If you want to you could sleep there before heading home."

the white haired man pointed at the door glancing to it before glancing back to Joey.

"Na... It's fine.. I should probably head Back home now"

The blond spoke as he was worried of what would happen when he would've arrived home...
He lowered his head and sighed. He had just staid away from home twice in his lifetime, and both of those times wasn't really something he wanted to remember... Not when he was standing in front of his... Crush?...

What is he to me other then my boss?

"Joseph I need you to do something for me before you leave"

Joey looked up at the white haired man and nods

"Sure why not boss. Spill it out"

"You and Seto Kaiba goes to the same school right?"

The blond felt his heart almost skip a beat hearing his name

"Yeah we do....why?"

"I want you to give this to him"

The taller male took out a small box from his pocket and give it to the blond.

"You're not allowed to look inside the box Joseph, and you're absolutely not allowed to loose it ether.. If so.. I'll kill you."