Part 16: Drama

"Joey. As much as I want to just lay here with you, I have to get up before Kisara comes back..."
The CEO said with a sigh in the end as he was starting to get out of bed but before he stood up, he went and kissed his pups forehead.

"Wait, where she at?"
The pup asked curiously in hope to know how much time they actually had left to be this close to each other.

"...I sent her away to go and talk to Zero..."

Joey shivered in disgust as he heard that name and rubbed his own arm to help and calm himself down.
"So you sent her away in order to have sex with me, eh?
Wait... hold ya horses for a second. Did.... did ya plan all thiz?!"
Joey asked. His Brooklyn accent become stronger whenever he would get tired or frustrated.

The CEO grinned and ruffled up the blondes hair, making it even more messy then usual.
"Let's just say that I like to keep everything under control even when it seems like I don't."

Joey blinked in confusion as he repeated Seto's sentence in his head once again in hope to understand what he meant but he was just as confused as before.
"Uh... What? Is that a yes or a no?"
The blonde wondered, tilting his head slightly to the side which the brunette thought was completely adorable.

"It is a yes and a no."
Seto said, but then regretted it since the look on Joey's face become even more confusing.
"Pup. Leave it. It's not really important. What's important is that I love you and will do whatever it takes to be with you."

Both of the males started to blush. Joey, because he still wasn't used to Seto being so honest with his feelings for him, and Seto because he was absolutely embarrassed.

"I... should go and take a bath now."
Seto muttered slightly to himself as he looked away from the amazed blonde who was still looking at Seto with a slight confusion but had also a look of love spread all over his face.

"How about I give you company in there?"
Joey asked and wrapped his arms around Seto's neck as he had a cheeky grin over his lips.

Seto blinked and looked at him after Joey had wrapped his arms around him.

"I... don't mind that..."
Seto scoffed and helped Joey to stand.

"Oh! And for your information, I love you 100%, no, 1,000%, 10,000% 100,000% more!!!"
Joey said childishly and smiled widely so that his adorable smiling groups were showing on each side of his cheeks.

Seto couldn't hold himself back anymore and he attacked Joey with kisses. Kissing him all over his face and neck and held him tightly in his arms. God... he was so cute, and he was all his...

"My puppy..."

Seto mumbled out and continued to shower Joey with love, which made the blonde male laugh out in pure happiness. He wouldn't mind being his forever. He was actually prepared to do whatever it took to be with him, because whenever he was, he knew that from now on, he would be loved and cherished by the mad he had been having a crush on for the longest time.

"I'm yours... All yours~..."
He said into his ear after he was done laughing and hugged the CEO.  Their love was special. Something never seen before in public, but they were going to make it work. Both of them had to make it work in one way or another. If not then, what's the point of love if the one you love is someone you aren't allowed to love?