Part 4: world collapsing

World collapsing

It was a nice day... We were at the beach, sitting down on the still warm sand that the sun had warmed up the entire day but now it was time for the sun to go to the other side of the world but left with a beautiful sunset behind.
Joey gazed at the sunset. He was relaxed and happy.

"Hey mutt"

A deep voice called out for the blond. Joey sighed heavily and looked over at the direction of were the voice was coming from.

"How many times to I have to tell ya that I ain't a m-"

He couldn't finish his sentence because of a pair of soft, hot lips attached to the blonds lips. Joey quickly blushed and wanted to pull away but had already gotten weak from the sensation of his crush giving him a kiss. He closed his eyes after the shock faded and felt himself drift away. It was like a perfect dream, his crush taking the first step to show his love to the blond, it was so perfect.
He slowly break the kiss and just as slow open up his eyes to look at his new lover but when he did, he wasn't at the beach anymore, in fact he was never there to kiss him, he was in a dark room, alone.

"A.. Dream?.."

The blond sighs and sat up on the hospital bed and looked around in the empty room and saw a clock.
It was almost 10pm.

"Shit... I got to get out of here or else ma fatha will really kill me."

He stood up on his feet and felt a sharp pain on his left arm. He rolled back his sleeve to look at the large infected cut but to his surprise it looked so much better then it did last time he checked .

"Who?... Kaiba?... No.. That's impossible..."

". . . "

"right?.."

He sighs again and role down his sleeve to cover the cut and opened the door to leave, but stops and locked up in shock.

"I see that the mutt is on his feet again."

"Koiba?! Whatcha doin' here?"

The brunettes eye twitched in anger at joeys comment.

"My name is not KOIBA!"

He gripped the blonds left arm hard to shove him aside but let go as he saw his dog gasp then yelp out in pain.
The blond was bitting his lower lip and shut his eyes hard but opened them when the brunet removed his grip from him.

"Im waiting for you in my office. Come there when you've washed your face."

The tall man turned his heels away from the blond and walked away.

"Wha?.. Wait! Koiba!"

The brunet stops and turned his body to the blond

"My name is NOT KOIB-"

"Did ya get me here?"

"......."

The blond could see the taller males eyes twitch even more as it got quiet and awkward.

"... Don't take me wrong. I would love to have you dead, but having a report of a dog dying in MY office for being cut isn't what a CEO wants to be known for."

"Whatever...."

The blond sighed and looked away as his arm started to hurt again so he put his hand on top of the wound and pressed it down a bit.