Part 13 Hope...

Part 13 Hope

A warm hand touched joeys cheek

"Joey... You're finally awake..."

"Seto..."

Joey softly smiled from the warm touch on his cheek.

He shighed out and closed his eyes as he felt relieved...

He had just been saved by the man he loved and cared most about in this world.

But...

Something felt wrong...

It didn't really feel like Seto...

"Seto?..."

A warm womanly voice repeated what Joey just said.

Joey opened his eyes again to see who it really was.
He still couldn't see that well but after some seconds of concentrating his hardest his vision was back and he could see who it was...

"You..."

Joey said and winched in pain

"Hi...I understand if you're a bit confused right now but I just want you to know that you're safe now"

A girl said with a sad smile on her lips

"This girl... I know her. She's... Z-Zeros step sister!... What is she doing here?! How did I get here, where is even 'here'? Wait... Does this mean that Koiba also is-..."

Joey thought in his head and looked around but as fast as he moved his body he winched in pain and laid back down in his bed.

"W-what happened to me, where am I?! I can't remember anything!..."

Joey said with a slight panic tone in his voice

"It's alright... We can talk about what happened to you later, but right now you should only know that you're safe in mine and Setos home."

The girl said with a soft smile and stroke joeys hand to calm him down.

"In yours... And Setos... Home?"

Joey repeated and looked around ones again. He was laying on a king sized bed with some cables connected to a tube and then to his body. He heard piping noises and quickly realized that it was connected to his heart to hear his pulse.

"Yes. Seto already knew about your fear of doctors, so he picked you up and brought you here"

The girl said and give Joey a more happier smile.

"W-what...Koiba... carried me?? But why? And where did he find me?... I'm so confused!"

Joey said and slowly and carefully sat up on the bed and rubbed his head as he had a headache but still tried his hardest to remember what had happened to him.

"Don't worry... When Kaiba is back he'll tell you everything, but for now you should rest up more"

She said and pulled the duvet over joeys body as it had fallen down from Joey moving around.