Part 11 I just wanted to be loved...

I just wanted to be loved..

"I think it's time to make you mine~"

The blonds eyes widened hearing those words from the tall man

"I..I don't feel so well Zero so... C-can we.. Um.. Do that another time?."

The blond said with a fake smile as he got a bit scared.

He turned away from the man and was just about to walk away, but stopped as he felt a grip on his arm.

He looked up to see Zero that was staring down on the blond like he was a some sort of a victim.

"The answer has to be no.
Let me take care of you Joey~
let me make you feel better~
I can make all your problems disappear if you just let me~"

Zero said and kept looking down on Joey with eyes that was made of evil.
All that charm he had before was all gone.
The only thing that was left was those eyes that made Joey shiver out of fear

"Z-Zero I said no..."

The blond tried to pull away his hand from the tall man but the tall man only gripped joeys arm harder and made the poor blond yelp in pain

"Joey please~
Don't make me force myself on you"

He pulled the blond into his arms again and hold on to him tighter.

The white haired man was horny and couldn't think clearly out of his lust for the blond.

He was really horny and wouldn't let Joey slide out of his arms.

Even if the blond struggled to get away from him, it was to no use because the blond was so weak out of his fear that his legs was about to collapse.

"Z-Zero you're scaring me.
Please stop I don't wanna to do this..."

"Relax Joey~ I know what I'm doing.."

Joey couldn't react before he felt a cold hand get under his shirt and rub against his nipple.

The blond gasped out a moan but quickly shut his mouth and bite his lips to stop from moaning.

"N-no~! P-please Z-Zero don't do this~ "

The blond said tearing up again but shut his eyes scared to see what Zero would do next to him

"I'll stop whenever I want to Joey.
You live under my roof so that means that  you have to follow my rules!
If you don't follow my rules I'll have to punish you... Just like your father did with you"

The blond opened his eyes and glares at the tall man with horror

"Y-you can't...
You said yoy would take care of me!
You promised to never hurt me Zero!
Y-You can't do this...  N-no you can't... You can't!"

"Shut up Joey! I can do whatever I want! And if you would just keep struggling I wouldn't be so harsh on you!"

Zero squeezed his nipple to make the blond gasps out in pain and the tall man took the opportunity to slide in his tongue into joeys mouth, but as fast as he did the blond bite hard onto Zeros tongue.