Part 5: playing with puppy

Playing with puppy

((Warning: this part is gunna be more a dirty one so if you are sensitive or don't like stuff like this then I recommend you to not read this part))

The brunet arrived back to his company and walked up to his office.

"The mutt ruined my carpet with his filthy blood! And now his smell is all over my room!"

He grabbed the carpet and rolled it up before throwing it out of the window.

"That dog will pay for this!"

He sat down on his chair and closed his tiredly eyes. He have barely slept for five days now.
When he open his eyes again to start working he saw...

"For fuck sake! It's here!"

He grabbed the box that Joey was carrying around and open it to see the ring still in it.

"So I scared the dog unnecessarily"

He evilly chuckled.

"Who cares, I want to see him try.. I love the fire in his eyes when he tries his hardest to succeed."

His eyes widened at himself saying that out loud and clinched his fists in anger almost breaking the small box

"That mutt! I hate him! I don't love anything about him!"

The tall angered brunet stood up on his feet and slammed his fist to the office table making a small crack.

"Great! Now I have to buy another office table!

He sat down again on his chair.

"I will make him pay for playing with my head! He will pay me back with that money! But he obviously can't.."

The brunet smirked leaning back on his chair

"He will go into prison, and when he do so, he will get out of my way for good, then he will stop being inside my head all the time!"

His phone was ringing ones again as he picked it up

"What is it!?"

He answered angrily with the blond still in his mind.

"H-hello love. I'm sorry I probably called you at the wrong time. I will hang up now, bye"

A cute, scared, womanly voice talked trough the phone.

"No don't. I'm sorry Kisara I just have a lot in my mind today."

"Oh I see, it's ok! I was just wondering when you would come home. I feel alone and I miss you very, very much!"

"I'm sorry Kisara. Just two weeks left, then you will be mine"

"I know! I'm so exited to marry you Seto!"

A giggle from the young girl come trough the phone as seto just sighs and nods.

"I'm sorry Kisara I need to hang up now. I have a meeting in 2 minutes"

"Ok I understand! Bye!"

She hanged up and seto sighs out ones again.

"Finally some quiet."

"I had to lie to her because I couldn't stand her happy voice right now.. Happy.... Wheeler.. His smile...his laugh..damn he is hot with that smile"

Seto closed his eyes with the thought of Joey in his mind again, but this time he was in another side of his hwad.. A side that he shouldn't be in. A side he never really explored before.