Part 6: dreams finally coming true?

dreams finally coming true?

It's been one week since Joey thought out a plan to turn around his life to the better.
He hasn't been in school since that day when the brunet told him he wanted the money.

The brunet couldn't help but get concerned of his dog...

Where was he?
Was he ok?
Is he alive?
When will he come back?
Maybe the money was to much for him to handle...

Those questions was rolling around in his mind over and over again..
He couldn't consecrate in school or his job.

He was already having the blond in his mind all the time, but now..
He wouldn't get out at all...

The brunet looked out from the school window wondering if he would come to school today..
But he wouldn't.
Because he was at work..
Working his ass off to get money to spend on lotteries.

Yes...

That was his plan..
To win money from lottery..
It wasn't the best plan but what had he to loose?

He couldn't save the money cuz if he did, his father would take it before he even had the chance to go home to hide it.
Besides even if he would save up the money he would never in his lifetime save up that much money.

The blond was working at his new job.
Now he had 4 jobs so he never had the chance to go to school anymore. Even if he missed his friends and actually wanted to study, he just couldn't right now.

School had to wait.
And it's all because of Kaiba...

He started his first work that was to be a cooking chef assistant at 6am and end it at 12am.

The next job was to deliver boxes to different places and that job starts at 1:30pm and ends at 5pm and with that free time he had, he would go home to rest up and shower before his next job, and that was with Zero.

Starting at 5:15pm and ends at 10pm
He loved that work most of all because there he could rest whenever no one was in the cafeteria. Rest up for his last job.. The never ending job,
And that job starts at 10:30pm and ends at 5:30am.

And there he was... Standing in the most fanciest restaurant in the city.
How he got the job is still a mystery for him, but he didn't complain because this place give him more cash then the others did in a week.

And there he stood... in his fancy suit waiting for someone to sit down on one of his tables where he would serve drinks and food for the costumers that night...

He was tired... So tired that he could just close his eyes and fall asleep..
But now wasn't the time.. He HAD to keep this job. This job give him so much money.

He slapped himself awake and saw his boss run towards him

He looked so panicked...

He pulled the blonds arm and made him get in to another room

"You're going to serve a very rich man tonight so don't mess up! Because if you do you will be FIRED!"

The blond blinked away his tiredness and nods

"Yes boss!.. But... Why do I have to if they now are dat important?"

The blonds boss sighed before he started to talk

"Because the other servicemen are busy taking care of the normal costumers.. I give you this simple job so you wouldn't mess up.. You are new at this after all but now you have to try your hardest son! If not you are-"