Unwanted Marriage and Unknown Love

"I don't think I'm ready for this marriage." I told my best friend Joyce. "Celeste,why are you having doubts now? You wedding is in two months." she said. "I have no idea." I told her. I knew why I felt I wasn't ready for this marriage. I don't really love Justin. He asked to marry me after 6 months of dating. Isn't that crazy?! I said yes because I panicked. I also fell in love with another man named David. He's at the boardwalk every single night with three other guys. No one knew about David. I plan to keep it like that. We started walking back to my house. I really didn't want to go back home. I have a lot of friends and family over help planning my wedding. I don't want to be over in that chaos. Also, Justin will be there. The sun is starting to set and David will be at the boardwalk shortly. I really want to see him. Even though he doesn't know I love him. We walked in side my house and people were everywhere. I tried to run upstairs to my room quickly so no one would try to talk to me about the wedding. I got caught by Justin who was sitting on my bed.He scared me to death. "What are you doing up here?" I asked. "I was waiting for you to come back from your walk." He kissed me. I was disgusted. I hated when he kissed me. "Well I'm planning to go back out on the boardwalk, if you don't mind." I said. "Well mind if I come along?" He asked . "Well I really like to go alone." I said. I really don't want him to come with me. "Well of course you can go with her Justin." My mom said as she was standing at my bedroom door. "Actually we are all going. We all need a break from planning this wedding of yours." She said. "Great." I said sarcastically. How am I going to be able to see David with everyone coming to the boardwalk with me?