Open Window

It was about 3am when I woke up. I kept hearing a scratching sound at my window. I sat up and saw that it was very windy out it wasn't stormy. The forecast said it's supposed to be clear all night. I felt a cold breeze through my room. I went up to my window and opened it. I looked out and the breeze swept through my hair. I was a cool night and the boardwalk was empty. I expected it to be empty. It closed at midnight. I was still thinking about David. I didn't know what to do. I was still debating wether to go see David or not. I may just go to the boardwalk and not worry about boys. Maybe that was the thing to do. But David and his boys were always at the boardwalk. So I don't know what to do. I closed my window and locked it and went back to bed. That morning I woke up at 10am. I slept for another 7 hours. I needed it anyway. I looked over at my window and it was wide open. I know I locked it last night. I walked over and saw scratch marks on the window sill. Now I'm scared. They didn't look like an animals claw marks, it looked human. I ran downstairs and saw that my mom,dad, cousins, aunts, uncles, and Justin's family was downstairs. "What are you guys doing?" I asked. "We're going to go to the beach at sundown for a memorial for Justin." My mom said sadly. "Oh." I said. This had to mean something. Is this telling me to go see David tonight? I guess it did. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to go see David and the boys.