Meeting Laurence

A/N So yeah...I just ate like 4 donuts and now I'm hyper.....LET'S WRITE A CHAPTER ^-^

  You jump in surprise at the sudden voice. 

"U-uh, e-excuse me?" you stuttered, confused as why the voice called you "my love".

 Hearing your voice, the figure sat up on his bed and was blushing profusely. He had light brown hair and pale blue eyes.

"Oh, I'm so sorry...I thought you were Aph," his face was red as he leaned back into his bed.

You were flustered, still shocked at the "my love" part,

 "I-I'm <Name>. I'm bunking for a while until Lord Aphmau finishes my house, are you Laurence?"

He nods. "Aph is quite a kind one," he says.

You reply, "She also mentioned you were quite a Casanova,"

Laurence laughs at this comment, but stops when an Enderman roars outside.

"I better go to sleep now, it was a long day," you say, and look over to your right where a bed with white sheets was waiting for you. You smile and bury yourself under the sheets. It was a long day and you haven't slept in a real bed for a long time.

"Sweet dreams, <name>," Laurence says, his voice muffled.

"Sweet dreams, Casanova," you reply. And even if you couldn't see it you could tell that he was smiling.

~Le Time Skip~

  You sat up in your bed, yawning. You look over to Laurence's bed and saw nothing, but a made bed. You got out of bed, smelling food cooking upstairs.

You look down, Oops! I slept in my day clothes last night! Ah, who am I kidding, I don't even have a change of clothes. Maybe there's a tailor?

 You slide out the door and sleepily head upstairs, where you find Aphmau eating and feeding baby Levin.

"Oh, hi <name>! I finished your house last night!" she greets. You notice that she had eyebags from last nights work.

 "There's also some more food, if you want some!" You shake your head, not feeling hungry.

 "Thank you Aphmau, but I'm going to head out, maybe check out the house. Say, do you have a tailor here?"

Aphmau nods, "We have a seamstress. She lives near Kawaii-Chan's place!" you thank her again and head out..

A/N -BOOM, there's the end!! Gonna do one later today, maybe at 3:00 when Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries come out!! It's 1:12 right now, so you might have to wait two hours, or I might do the next chapter super early----WHAT 300 READS ALREADY!?!?!?! SQUEEEEEEEE I'LL WORK EXTRA HARD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE CONTINUING SUPPORT >~< you killed me with your kindness..