The Sacred Words

A/N~ Ok, connect with your inner author, Angel.....NEXT CHAPTER HERE I COME!

  You were startled.

"WHAT!? I'M NOT GOING TO HURT YOU!"

One wyvern sneered, "That's what they all say,"

A more tiny one looked uncertain, "The human looks innocent, I mean, she is not going to take our treasure right? None of the other humans stole it....well before we killed them..." the wyvern made a disgusted face, "I don't like meat anyway, I rather prefer diamonds."

"Kaguhf has a point, Calku," another wyvern pointed out.

The wyvern called 'Calku' growled, "Well lets see if she knows the sacred words..."

'The sacred words!! That's right...what was it again? Umm, Bo hofkiin mu?? Ugh, what was the last word????'

You start to feel dizzy, 'NO, NO, NO, I have to remember!!'

~Flashback~

~You were 5 years old, and playing in the forest~

 "<Name>, I need to tell you something that will be important in the next few years,"

You look up from playing, "Yes, mama?"

"If you encounter a golden dragonet, say these words, Bo hofkiin mu saraan,"

"How do you know that mama?"

"I have been busy reading lately," you study her face. It was a lie but you didn't want to get her mad.

"Ok mama," she leans down and kisses your head.

"You will have a good future, I'll make sure of it,"

~The Real World~

"She took long enough, come,"

"WAIT!" you scream, "BO HOFKIIN MU SARAAN!!"

They looked startled, "How did she know?" one whispered.

"Because I remember my mom telling me once," you reply.

The smallest one says, "Y-you can understand us?"

"Of course I can," you say, "can't most people?"

"No, only the relatives of Sister Irene," Calku says, he points to the smallest one, "This is Kaguhf, that one is Tahnavul, and this is Samos, I am Calku," you nod,

"I'm <name> weren't there more wyverns?" you wonder.

The one called Tahnavul nods, "We have another brother, who is Raven, he is loyal to Garroth, you might know him, and there is Ungrth...who died." you could tell it was a sour topic.

"I'm sorry," you say.

"I can tell you have much power," Samos says,

So you explain your past and your powers. You soon have to go, but Calku stops you,

"Don't tell anyone were here, we have a couple people that are keeping the secret, but right now we don't need people hunting us," he gives you a stare.

You nod and leave. It was sun-rise. You get to your bed and lay face down, and when you were about to drift off into a sleep, someone knocks at your door.

You groan, "Who is it?" you ask in a unpleasant tone.

"IT'S DALE! Come quick to Lord Aphmau's house!!" you get up, and go outside. Dale is rushing off into the direction of Aphmau's house along with Brian.

'Isn't Aphmau still in the Eastern Wolf Tribe?' you thought to yourself. But you forced yourself to move.

And when you open the door to Lord Aphmau's house.

You see nothing. But you hear shouting downstairs so you head there and go in the room to the left.