An Arrow

A/N~ I have my creative juices flowing...

 You put the thought aside, you'll do something about it later.

"Hello, Malachi, I'm <Name>, and um, why are you a--ghost?"

"<Malachi explains his story *Episode 65-66*>" you smile,

"So Aphmau is taking you as her own?" he nods,

"That's nice," you get up, "I'm going now, have a good day," you look over and see Snowdrop playing with the other snowy owl, "Come on, Snowdrop, you can play with...her? Later..."

~Time Skip~

 You left once you said your goodbyes, and you flew this time, even when Angelwings complained. You wanted to get to Phoenix Drop quickly..

You were flying for a couple of hours and you finally got out of that ice kingdom.  You keep flying, and as you passed Bright Port a volley of arrows were fired...just like the dream. You grabbed Snowdrop in mid-air to protect her of getting shot, suddenly Angelwings neighed harshly. You looked down and saw a arrow got her in the neck, where the diamond armor didn't protect her.

 She then started falling towards the water, and you closed your eyes and held your breath and you let go of Snowdrop, so she wouldn't suffer...and you hit the water....

 The impact should've killed you...but you nearly blacked out, Angelwings was starting to sink to the bottom but you swam after her, and held on to her, you then quickly strapped off her diamond armor, and pulled her towards the surface before you lost your breath. When you got to the surface you gasped for air and laid down on the sand. You looked over at Angelwings, she was breathing heavily.

Kiki was at the wolf tribe, and Donna, was still at her honeymoon, right? That's what you heard. You couldn't go anywhere, because you were on a tiny island surrounded with water, and without a boat or the help of Angelwings you couldn't get off. So you took a deep breath and slowly pulled out the arrow. She was bleeding harshly and a deep hole was in her neck which made you wince.

'I wonder...' you thought.

You put your hand on the wound and concentrated with all your might, you thought of potions and medicines and cures...and slowly the wound healed..until there was nothing there.

It sapped your energy...and you fainted..

A/N~ Sorry for the short chapter but it's a little slow right now, but it'll get to the interesting part soon ;)